Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay

Kim Hanson
    I take a month off and you guys ruined this place, Donald sucks, Lucky is tail grabbing now I see ..Roland still doesn't have a boat :cry: rrrr is still trying to get shiat happening! OB Eddie still sucks, have I missed anyone..chime in if I have........lazy fockers.............( . )( . )........
    You all suck and you know it......

TAF
    don't forget about maxi's new avatar and TAF acting like he is going to bring some manliness to the area...
    I suppose you didn't hear (it has been very quiet and not many pics sufaced yet) but we won the TAF class in San Diego and the championship for this year. Once my sis has them downloaded I'll share a couple. I was very busy working and everyone else I was hoping to meet rom here on ***boat (but didn't) must have been busy drinking to explain for the lack of pics.

lucky
    I suppose you didn't hear (it has been very quiet and not many pics sufaced yet) but we won the TAF class in San Diego and the championship for this year. Once my sis has them downloaded I'll share a couple. I was very busy working and everyone else I was hoping to meet rom here on ***boat (but didn't) must have been busy drinking to explain for the lack of pics.
    now that is a classic avatar -- Hey hansen - funny you should have mentioned this - I was thinking the same thing - I was going to put up a donation bucket on site so we could have the labatte guys send you a nightly semil full of beer - we miss the drunken slanderings of a deranged canadian such as yourself ---- Welcome Back sugar ( O ) ( O )

lucky
    here rob

TAF
    here rob
    Yes, and I agree w/ your new "high maintenance" signature.

TAF
    I take a month off and you guys ruined this place, Donald sucks, Lucky is tail grabbing now I see ..Roland still doesn't have a boat :cry: rrrr is still trying to get shiat happening! OB Eddie still sucks, have I missed anyone..chime in if I have........lazy fockers.............( . )( . )........
    You all suck and you know it......
    Its been too quiet. Maybe they got real jobs where they actually had to work now? Or they ran too another site , Dragboatracing.com use to be real busy and now is real quiet too.

lucky
    yea the boat leveled out nicely -- but i like the OHHH SHIT look toney has threw his helmet

dmontzsta
    I see lucky and TAF are still making sweet love, what a bunch of fags.

Biglue
    WTF is this????? A love scene????? What a bunch of fags........Kim....NO MORE "I MISS YOU" fag threads. Got lucky and TAF all holding each other like they just had sex and shit. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    don't forget about maxi's new avatar and TAF acting like he is going to bring some manliness to the area...
    The squirt boat rew tried that to, what were their names now, 460spitting 396 learning to spit and I can't remember the other one..oh, BigLue...Still didn't work.........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast