Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Okay

lucky
    I'm sorry I've misrepresented myself and sorry to dash yer dreams :cry: but the only sword raising under my kilt is gunna be fer the females. Lucky yer full of 'em (Man In Ass) that's goo d. Have you heard from your fearless leader? I heard he was to be in Needles last weekend but haven't seen any pics to confirm that and jbg doesn't show up anywhere since 9/22, has he gone underground only to arise again under a new ass umed name? "The Changling"? Only time will tell. Can't wait to CU in PHX. Haven't heard from my Cali Cousins have you? Oh there's a cousin now,
    Yes i have Heard from - sweet Young Jamie ( she's a looker fellas - i don't know what the hell happened to Rob - but the Girls in that Family are PURRRRRRTY - Ps tell chicken wing - I'm planning on Acing himout LOL Ps you should Call you Cousin and tell her Lucky may not be rich - or well hung -errr - welll maybe you shouldn't call her lmao ....
    The "Guruwho" gave me a check in call last week - he was Chillin with some ice on that hot ass foot of his -- the man has the reaction time of a pissed off female

TAF
    Yes i have Heard from - sweet Young Jamie ( she's a looker fellas - i don't know what the hell happened to Rob - but the Girls in that Family are PURRRRRRTY - Ps tell chicken wing - I'm planning on Acing himout LOL Ps you should Call you Cousin and tell her Lucky may not be rich - or well hung -errr - welll maybe you shouldn't call her lmao ....
    The "Guruwho" gave me a check in call last week - he was Chillin with some ice on that hot ass foot of his -- the man has the reaction time of a pissed off female
    Tell him to save it then bring it to PHX so we can go rounds and own that place!
    Lucky, you must be scaring her or exciting her some how because now she might bring her Mom too. The last guy her mom met she :idea: married :rollside:

lucky
    Tell him to save it then bring it to PHX so we can go rounds and own that place!
    Lucky, you must be scaring her or exciting her some how because now she might bring her Mom too. The last guy her mom met she :idea: married :rollside:
    and divorced lmao -- glad they call me lucky

TAF
    and divorced lmao -- glad they call me lucky
    The ones that call you that I wouldn't brag about. Remember where yer at.

lucky
    The ones that call you that I wouldn't brag about. Remember where yer at.
    lol - I'm in my "happy place " lmao

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234