Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay

Kim Hanson
    now that is a classic avatar -- Hey hansen - funny you should have mentioned this - I was thinking the same thing - I was going to put up a donation bucket on site so we could have the labatte guys send you a nightly semil full of beer - we miss the drunken slanderings of a deranged canadian such as yourself ---- Welcome Back sugar ( O ) ( O )
    I haven't did one of those in along time now, where the hell is Donald I haven't told him how much Maximas suck in alittle while now........( . )( . )..........Semi full of beer, allways thinking of me Lucky.

Kim Hanson
    Its been too quiet. Maybe they got real jobs where they actually had to work now? Or they ran too another site , Dragboatracing.com use to be real busy and now is real quiet too.
    I would say its more like they can't post from work anymore :idea: I will say things will warm up again, its no boating season here for me now, so let the drinking and posting begin :crossx: ................( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    I see lucky and TAF are still making sweet love, what a bunch of fags.
    Donald getting all jealous and shit now on us..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    WTF is this????? A love scene????? What a bunch of fags........Kim....NO MORE "I MISS YOU" fag threads. Got lucky and TAF all holding each other like they just had sex and shit. :crossx:
    Thats called male bonding don't they .........( . )( . )...........Lucky isn't like that either, I can vouch for lucky..he was a member on HavasuBarney for some time.

Biglue
    The squirt boat rew tried that to, what were their names now, 460spitting 396 learning to spit and I can't remember the other one..oh, BigLue...Still didn't work.........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:
    460 said you had all those names written in a roll call fashion over the words "was here" on your ass. :crossx:

SnoopJonnyJon
    Shit, his ass doesn't have close to enough room for all those names.
    http://learning.cc.hccs.edu/Members/...rystalmeth.jpg
    I told you to lay off the meth Kim.

Kim Hanson
    460 said you had all those names written in a roll call fashion over the words "was here" on your ass. :crossx:
    Oh no, my left cheek has a set of lips on it and below it says " KISS HERE " !..........( . )( . )............... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Shit, his ass doesn't have close to enough room for all those names.
    http://learning.cc.hccs.edu/Members/...rystalmeth.jpg
    I told you to lay off the meth Kim.
    I don't do any dope...........( . )( . )........I wouldn't have any money for more toys...............

lucky
    hey look you homo's --- **** off -

TAF
    hey look you homo's --- **** off -
    Wow, now that's really going to get them to shut up? I figured I really don't belong here, I'm neither bi- or gay and I actually go to the races and usually work on a boat. Anybody else? I'll post some of my sister's pics in a more appropriate location.
    Hey Lucky, remember it's more fun to keep them guessing. :idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast