Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay

Biglue
    Wow, now that's really going to get them to shut up? I figured I really don't belong here, I'm neither bi- or gay and I actually go to the races and usually work on a boat. Anybody else? I'll post some of my sister's pics in a more appropriate location.
    Hey Lucky, remember it's more fun to keep them guessing. :idea:
    Yeah I Guess you're just one big gay tease..........you fag.

Kim Hanson
    hey look you homo's --- **** off -
    You sure told Donald and Big glue........( . )( . )............. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Wow, now that's really going to get them to shut up? I figured I really don't belong here, I'm neither bi- or gay and I actually go to the races and usually work on a boat. Anybody else? I'll post some of my sister's pics in a more appropriate location.
    Hey Lucky, remember it's more fun to keep them guessing. :idea:
    I have not even come close to seeing someone shut me up, now where are those sister pictures.........( . )( . )........... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    You keep teasing BigLue like that and I will call you the black kettle.........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    You keep teasing like that and I will call you the black kettle.........( . )( . )..........

TAF
    I have not even come close to seeing someone shut me up, now where are those sister pictures.........( . )( . )........... :crossx:
    You'll find pics in the Hot Spots-West area and on dragboatracing.com My sis posted some of Eddie Knox Top Fuel Hydro Problem Child over the weekend. I guess she realized his white boat is faster and louder than the one I work on. I might have to see a man about a job. :idea:
    Hope you had a pleasant weekend, did anyone finalize the Bench Racers presidential nominees?

Kim Hanson
    You'll find pics in the Hot Spots-West area and on dragboatracing.com My sis posted some of Eddie Knox Top Fuel Hydro Problem Child over the weekend. I guess she realized his white boat is faster and louder than the one I work on. I might have to see a man about a job. :idea:
    Hope you had a pleasant weekend, did anyone finalize the Bench Racers presidential nominees?
    I will have to go look at those...I worked the weekend and it sucked and no on the Bench Racers presidential nominees ..........( . )( . ).........

TAF
    I will have to go look at those...I worked the weekend and it sucked and no on the Bench Racers presidential nominees ..........( . )( . ).........
    I got a stranger phone call Sat. from Lucky's nominee (he had bad phone reception and something about internet access) then we got cut off. I called back but no answer. Is he MIA? Lucky was there somesome termoil in yer camp?

lucky
    I got a stranger phone call Sat. from Lucky's nominee (he had bad phone reception and something about internet access) then we got cut off. I called back but no answer. Is he MIA? Lucky was there somesome termoil in yer camp?
    Work has been Slow - which is a double edged sword ( don't get excited at the Phrase "Sword " put it back their Rob Roy ) as I have to Hustle to produce the # and some times you actually have to work - but i will be back with a vengence -- does MIA stand for MAN IN ASS ? you Fockers are all about the ass , arn't ya -- Homo's :crossx:

TAF
    Work has been Slow - which is a double edged sword ( don't get excited at the Phrase "Sword " put it back their Rob Roy ) as I have to Hustle to produce the # and some times you actually have to work - but i will be back with a vengence -- does MIA stand for MAN IN ASS ? you Fockers are all about the ass , arn't ya -- Homo's :crossx:
    I'm sorry I've misrepresented myself and sorry to dash yer dreams :cry: but the only sword raising under my kilt is gunna be fer the females. Lucky yer full of 'em (Man In Ass) that's goo d. Have you heard from your fearless leader? I heard he was to be in Needles last weekend but haven't seen any pics to confirm that and jbg doesn't show up anywhere since 9/22, has he gone underground only to arise again under a new ass umed name? "The Changling"? Only time will tell. Can't wait to CU in PHX. Haven't heard from my Cali Cousins have you? Oh there's a cousin now,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast