Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adrenaline Powerboats BBQ/Demo Day!!!

BlackedoutF250
    Hey Guys,
    We will have 2 thirties arriving in mid november and we currently have the 24 available for viewing. When our boats arriving in November we would like to have a demo day down at Huntington Beach where we can take potential customers out on the boat and see what the craze is all about. I want to see who might be interested in attending such an event. I would like to build a list of people who will be attending so I can send all of you an invitation to come and check us out and check the boats out. The specs on the boats that will be in attendance are as follows:
    V30 twin 525's ITS Drive Glassed Deck
    V30 single 700 Merc NXT Drive Glassed Deck
    V24 single 496 HO ITS Drive Custom Paint
    Let me know guys I hope we can get a few people interested in the boats and out on the water to see what these machines are all about. Please feel free to call me with any questions that you might have on the boats or the event.
    Thanks John Kirsch
    Unique Performance West, Inc.
    www.uniqueperformancewest.com
    714-865-3502

USCFAN
    Sounds like it should be a nice event. I would definetly be interested in checking those boats out.

HocusPocus
    www.uniqueperformancewest.com
    your website link doesn't work. :rollside:

BlackedoutF250
    I apologize were doing some updating and re-working the site to be much more modern and unique. You can view our old site as www.sicklifts.com. If you are interested please send me an email so I can create a database so I can expect a certain number of people and so I can send you information periodically as we update our schedule.
    John@uniqueperformancemarine.com
    please view www.sicklifts.com while we update our site.
    Thanks John Kirsch
    714-865-3502

BlackedoutF250
    This will be a great oppurtunity guys to see some tremendous boats and get a chance to learn more about them and actually get to go for a ride and talk with factory reps without the mess of a large boat show. Please get into contact with me if you are interested so I can keep in contact with everyone who would like to attend as to keep everyone best informed of whats going on with the event. I hope to hear from lots of you who would like to see the Adrenalines in person and see how they perform.
    Thanks John Kirsch
    www.sicklifts.com
    714-865-3502

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Hey John....
    Can't wait to see the boats....
    Count me and a few buddies in for the demo ride....
    Good luck with the business venture....
    Also...Give me a call next week about the Excursion suspension......
    Later,
    CJG

INSman
    Count me in too, just not with that "Shaken" guy= crazy driver !! :220v: :rollside:

bigq
    I don't get it . You are the builder and you don't "know what the boats are about"? What am i missing here.

BlackedoutF250
    Im not the builder Im the west coast dealer, and Im not saying I want to see what they are all about Im offering this event to everyone so all the people out on the west who have never seen an Adrenaline or riden in one will get the oppurtunity to do so and not have to worry about fighting the guys at the shows who arent really interested in the boats.
    Thanks John kirsch
    www.sicklifts.com
    714-865-3502

Chromegorilla
    The boats are made in NE Georgia. Saw the 30 with the Ilmors in Miami....SICK boat.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast