As If
(1)Excl. I'd rather not. "Hey why don't you go out with that guy in the Izod shirt?" "AS IF!"
Awesome
(1)Adj. Something extremely good, and exceptional example. ie. "That movie was awesome."
Bad
(1)Adj. Good. ie. "That movie was bad, man." Used by rapper stereotypes mostly.
Barney
(1)Noun. An unattractive male. ie. "He is such a Barney."
Batcaver
(1)Noun. Person who wears all black and listens to The Cure et al...
BBS
(1)Abv. Short for Bulitin Board System. Until the widespread popularity of the Internet around 1994 or so, this was the means for email and message postings. Basically, someone set up a computer which was left on 24 hours a day, and people would call it from their computers and use the system. Some offered over 100 phone lines and were networked with one another to provide message exchanges between remote systems and users. Hackers used these to exchange pirated software with one another.
Bitchin'
(1)Adj. Superb, excellent. ie. "That's a bitchin' Camaro."
Bodacious
(1)Adj. beautiful. ie. "That is one bodacious babe."
Bogus
(1)Adj. Not good. ie. "I just died. That's pretty bogus."
(2)Excl. Really not good. ie. "Aw man, that cop took my board." "Bogus!"
Bonus
(1)Excl. Used to denote satisfaction or one's approval. ie. "My parents are going away next weekend, I'm throwing a party!" "Bonus!"
Boss
(1)Adj. very cool. ie. "That version of the "Synchronicity" cover is boss!"
Bow-Head
(1)Noun. Another name for preppie-usually a silly girl who wore a big bow in her hair. (Mid-to late eighties)
Brody
(1)Noen. Police officer. ie. "Slow down there is a Brody over there" Origin is from Roy Shiders lead roll as the police officer who sets out to kill the rogue shark in Jaws.
Chill
(1)Verb. To be calm. ie. "I'm chill."
Chill Pill
(1)Excl. Take it easy. ie. "Take a Chill Pill! You're gonna get us all busted."
Chillin'
(1)Verb. To be resting. ie. "I'm just chillin' with my homey's in my crib."
Cool
(1)Adj. Something really good and hip. ie. "That's a cool shirt."
(2)Excl. Very good, very hip. ie. "I just scored tickets to Bruce Springsteen" "Cool!"
Cool Beans
(1)Adj. Cool, awesome, agreeable.
Crib
(1)Noun. A homeboy's residence. ie. "I'm just chillin' with my homey's in my crib."