Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oct 7th and 8th - Phx

GUGS102
    Hey guys -
    Anyone coming to the classic boat thing at Plesant and Sat the 7th??
    I was thinking about a trip to Bartlett or Saguaro on Sun the 8th. Any takers? I think it would be fun to hit a couple lakes that weekend.
    How about a roll call for either day -
    Sat at Plesant
    Gugs
    Sun at Bartlett/Saguaro
    Gugs

squirt'nmyload
    i will be in san diego the 6th-9th to watch the steelers beat up on the bolts.
    i'm sad i'm goin to miss it

460 jus getn it
    Ill be out at pleasant saturday. Dont know if i can do sunday. If i can you know where the beach is at look for us..............................................

AzMandella
    I'll be at Bartlett the 5th till the 8th.We'll be leaving around noon on Sunday.I was planning to be at Pleasant for the show but this turned out to be our best chance at a end of the season trip for more than a weekend.

Bow Tie Omega
    Trying my best to have the boat on the water for that weekend at Pleasant. Upholstery will not yet be done, other then the two front seats. A good time to break in the motor and put an essentially brand new 27 year old boat through its paces. It is going to be close. I am installing the motor on Monday. This is how she is looking so far.

FreeRide
    I will more than likely make it out to pleasant for the saturday deal.

james
    I will be at Bartlett this Monday if anyone wants to call in that day. The weather is to nice to work.

Classic Daycruiser
    It's been changed to Bartlett a few weeks ago. Water conditions should be great. Check ***boats west for more details or www.arizonaacbs.org
    Chris

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Im in along with 7 other jets

Classic Daycruiser
    Im in along with 7 other jets
    That's what I'm talking about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast