Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB F26..... BLOWOUT sale!

mbrown2
    Everyone wants these big problematic blower motors that cost bank to keep running.
    Hmmmmm ... :idea:

Kilrtoy
    Hmmmmm ... :idea:
    Oh I want one I just dont have the money to keep it running, Best move I ever did was outboards

mbrown2
    Oh I want one I just dont have the money to keep it running, Best move I ever did was outboards
    Since this is Toby's thread I will just say I spent more money on keeping my outboards running then my last blower motor....anything that runs 6000rpms for prolonged periods break...nothing is turn key.

framer1
    People don't realize how turn key these motors are and how they sound at speed, Like an F1 car going by.
    Everyone wants these big problematic blower motors that cost bank to keep running.
    Also probably because they all remember the old outboards that would kill you with some....
    I know 3 people looking at outs boards after last weekend
    Never had problem one with Teague 800 Haven't put one dime in keeping it running. Just your normal service. Cross my fingers

dirtracer
    i'll second that, the teague 800 is a reliable piece.

TOBTEK
    those 800 EFI's are a GREAT package. Kab just got his new boat with an 800efi and says it runs like a stock 496...he's very impressed! BUT what about the outdrive issue? the main reason I didnt do a big ole blower motor, I was told it wasnt a matter of IF, it was more of how many outdrives do you want to replace and repair with that big ole motor bolted to it. After owning the twins, id be hard pressed to ever go back to a single of any size. LOVE MY TWIN's
    anyway.....will someone PLEASE buy this fricking thing!

mbrown2
    After owning the twins, id be hard pressed to ever go back to a single of any size.
    V drive won't break.....Somebody buy Toby's boat so he can get a big car motor v drive boat...
    Twin OB's are nice and the COG and power to weight ratio make the cat experience a very fun one...

TOBTEK
    ********** O DOWN FINANCING AVAILABLE. **********
    Melissa @ Essex said it would book out at over 160K without many of the extra options.
    20% down, would be somewhere in the $ 745.00 range per month.
    OR I can refi your house, and could be as low as $ 331.06 with NO MONEY DOWN. now your talking.

TOBTEK
    V drive won't break.....Somebody buy Toby's boat so he can get a big car motor v drive boat...
    Twin OB's are nice and the COG and power to weight ratio make the cat experience a very fun one...
    hey MB...... hows the new twin turbo? post some pics of it, havent seen it yet.

mbrown2
    hey MB...... hows the new twin turbo? post some pics of it, havent seen it yet.
    You need to get out of the spam section once in a while to see it....do a search in vdrives...it is there; no turbo; blower boat...

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast