Thread: NEED INFO----> RIVIERA ELITE V-DRIVE

cal***boat
    20ft RIVIERA ELITE V-DRIVE MARATHON SKI RACE BOAT, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THESE BOATS.
    I HAVE FOUND ONE AT A GREAT PRICE BUT WANT TO KNOW IF THESE BOATS HAVE A GOOD RACING HISTORY OR ANY OTHER INFO ON THEM THAT IS GOOD OR BAD.

Jordy
    I have a 19' Riviera jet. Solid built boat. I know the guy who used to build them. I have no complaints what so ever. A guy on the RiverRacerX forum saw mine and posted some pics he had of a Riviera Elite:

My buddy I bought mine from races superstocks and is selling his Bezer because he just bought a Riviera Baron hull.

ps555
    would that be kenny ss225?

Jordy
    ps555:
    would that be kenny ss225?Certainly would be. I bought my Riviera from him when he first got big into the superstock racing gig.

This is my Riviera. For some reason I just really like posting pics of my jet in the V-drive forum.

126driver
    Hey Jordy, you don't get into that freaky cross-dressing shit do you? eek! Kinda the same thing isn't it.
    That's ok, at least the boat has a velocity stack on it. wink

Jordy
    126driver:
    Hey Jordy, you don't get into that freaky cross-dressing shit do you? eek! Kinda the same thing isn't it.
    That's ok, at least the boat has a velocity stack on it. wink Nope nothing of the sort. As for the velocity stack, it did come off a v-drive SS boat, does that count for something???

roco racing
    jordanpaulk, where did you get that pic of that number 88 riviera? my buddy recently purchased that exact boat, just checked the cf numbers, trying to get some info on these riviera flattys ,might as well help him out a little wouldnt want to whoop his ass too bad in my daytona 19 JET..j/k..thanks for any help...

Jordy
    A guy posted all those pics over on the RiverRacerX site. I just checked to see if he said where he got them, but he just said he had some old Riviera pics, nothing about how he came to have them though.

roco racing
    hey ross and skip, get to work already on that riviera.you gotta enter some marathon ski races in that thing?