Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: southwind setup

vee-driven
    [QUOTE=steelcomp]If you gave it to your friend, why are you asking who sold it a while back? If it was yellow a while back, what color is it now?
    post some pics of the boat that used to be yellow it had a ford and blew up a while back that you gave to a friend that was yellow who sold it anyway with nos stickers that you used to have.[/QUOTE
    WTF i aint drunk yet and that made no sense to me. i was simply stating what my 77swtd had and maybe he might have my old boat, because i havent seen many of those. umkay

steelcomp
    [QUOTE=steelcomp]If you gave it to your friend, why are you asking who sold it a while back? If it was yellow a while back, what color is it now?
    post some pics of the boat that used to be yellow it had a ford and blew up a while back that you gave to a friend that was yellow who sold it anyway with nos stickers that you used to have.[/QUOTE
    WTF i aint drunk yet and that made no sense to me. i was simply stating what my 77swtd had and maybe he might have my old boat, because i havent seen many of those. umkayThen I'd hate to read your writing when you are drunk! LOL!!
    I was just making fun of your writing. The lack of caps and punctuation made it a little hard to read. You remember...that stuff we learned in 5th grade? Periods, commas, capital letters at the beginning of sentences...
    All in fun...meant no harm. Sorry if I offended.

vee-driven
    I don"t have time for those phouckeing pesky caps, commas, periods., but i did it just for you. You and ratso should team up and become the "spelling police". lmfao

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123