Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Havasu Homes / River Valley Mortgage

novaguy
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to John and Michele Bravata from Lake Havasu Homes and Debbie Oster from River Valley Mortgage. These people are incredible to work with and made my home buying purchase a quick (and I do mean quick), and pleasurable buying experience. A million thank you's to you all!!!! I am looking forward to spending my time in Havasu with my friends and family.
    If you are considering buying a home or refinancing your current home in Lake Havasu, give these wonderful people a call. You will not be dissapointed.

Mr.Havasu
    Wow, very nice. Thanks so much for the kind words. WE hope you enjoy your new home and Havasu for years to come. Looking forward to our new neighbors!

Mr.Havasu
    Thanks Debbie for getting the loan done in 2 weeks! You are the best in Havasu.

Mrs.Racer277
    Michele and Debbie are the BEST! They made building a house very easy for us.

Music to my Ears
    We feel the same way. Couldn't have been happier with Michele and Debbie!

phebus
    I used the same one two punch, and the whole deal seemed like it was on auto pilot. No stress, or unexpected crisis. couldn't have been better, and to top it off, they are the nicest people you could ever meet.
    Thanks again, we are so happy in our new home!!!!

dicudmore
    I used the same one two punch, and the whole deal seemed like it was on auto pilot. No stress, or unexpected crisis. couldn't have been better, and to top it off, they are the nicest people you could ever meet.
    Thanks again, we are so happy in our new home!!!!
    I'm still happy in your old home, and couldn't have been happier with Michele and Debbie

OGShocker
    Please stop mentioning Debbie's name. She is going to be sitting by her computer blushing herself to death. :crossx:
    Four of the finest people on the planet, Michele, John, Lance and DEBBIE.

Essex502
    I've used Debbie Oster @ River Valley Mortgage for two homes so far and as others have said she is terrific. Quick and efficient - no B.S. Really knows her stuff both straight financing, refi and construction loans. She guided us through just about every aspect of the construction loan process and we've made a nice tidy some on the deal.
    Michelle represented us in the sale of our first house in Havasu and again like others have said she's terrific too! Generous with her time and very thoughtful in the whole process.
    Both of these two ladies are great people. The hubbies and the other hand...no seriously we've met both John and Lance are also great people!

little rowe boat
    We also went through Michele and Debbie. They are awesome, the absolute best. I could not imagine going through anyone else but them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast