Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dam 4

TaylorJet
    anyone going to be there sunday. i might actually put it at the dam, last time out this year i guess, its getting cold.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    I will be there but in the toon, it carrys lots of beer.
    The jet boat is in the garage sitting on a dolly with the motor sitting on the floor and the pump on the bench. The seats are in the attic above the garage. The trailer is in the process of getting painted ( I can not stand the ugly sh!t brown any longer).
    By the way, thank you Fakethis for letting me use the boat dolly, it is awsome. I will drop the pump off to Pops next week. Tell him that I dont have any money and I aint buying no stinking wakeboard boat.

Out2Lunch
    Dammmmmm 444444444444444 sunday ???????????????????????

Out2Lunch
    Are you pointing for your trailer ? Small block outta gas ? Did you see a gay midget and your trying to get him in your boat ?

miketsouth
    Are you pointing for your trailer ?
    my trailer, as usual was far from my boat. Your boat was actually in the water, for once
    Small block outta gas ?
    Plenty of gas and a little hot NOS....
    Did you see a gay midget and your trying to get him in your boat ?
    saw a happy guy...in a white boat kind of like mine, just slower :crossx:

Out2Lunch
    When u gonna race pops ?

miketsouth
    I was gonna come up today (saturday), but i dont think the weather is gonna hold out, like rain and rain this evening and tomorrow morning. Sucks...i got to work next weekend too.
    I wanted to show you my nitrous heater stuff....Hot water off the block, and a pressure switch and solenoid. Custom tubes wrapped around the bottle under the bottle blanket, total about 4lbs. I should be able to get more than 7 lbs outta the 10 lb bottle too. You better hope i get up there before next year so you gots at least a chance to beat the mouse.
    already got a new motor in the works. Still a SBC (i'll never NEVER even CONSIDER putting a BBC in this boat), still cheep, still innovative, still bulletproof but this time target ~500hp without the gas (i got only ~360 this year) and only 30 lbs more weight, and the capability to absorb 200shot all day. I dont know where i am gonna get the balls to run it as fast as it should go though.
    I wish i was at Lake James.

fakethis
    Still time BigBoy............... :crossx:

TaylorJet
    sunday was fun out there,but didn't see any of you out there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast