Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey DUCKY!

Tom Brown
    I'm just breaking in a new keyboard.
    ........ but while you're here, any updates on the Banshee project?

HavasuBarney
    I can't help but wonder that age old question myself... when?
    Can you sense the sadness and disappointment in my heart?

You Te
    Quack, quack.

DUCKY
    Well it's an awefully deep subject.....
    The poor Banshee is sitting in the backyard and is currently #3 (of many) on the project list. I have started collecting parts for the motor, (a 3 liter Merc) and I hope that I will have time to finish up the hull and start rigging it this winter.
    The bottom has made leaps and bounds since the last posting of pics though, and I did a "loaded tow test" at the beginning of summer that looked promising.
    Since the last pics, I have removed the reverse chines from the center pod and turned the natural rocker in the center into a 6.5' delta pad that is 13" wide at the rear. If my math is correct, it the boat should take a 3 degree positive set with neutral trim. I am still going to add lifting strakes to the center pod, in front of the delta pad and to the sponsons, to insure that it stays on the pad and has very little risk of dipping a sponson in rough water. When she goes back upside down I will post some pics.

You Te
    Ah yes, but will it be enough to put AZH on the trailer.

Tom Brown
    Remember when Marc told some people he swapped his blue STV for a red one, but it was total bullshit?
    I used to think Marc was the recipient of some poor treatment but that episode was particularly gay. Perhaps he things he can make friends with lies and deceit.

You Te
    Remember when Marc told some people he swapped his blue STV for a red one, but it was total bullshit?
    I used to think Marc was the recipient of some poor treatment but that episode was particularly gay. Perhaps he things he can make friends with lies and deceit.
    I think he had a red one and then said he got a blue one. I feel bad, many of us may have hurt his feelings.

Kim Hanson
    I think he had a red one and then said he got a blue one. I feel bad, many of us may have hurt his feelings.
    Okay maybe, he asked for it though..........( . )( . )............

Towndrunk
    He was bummed when I got a Harley cause he said he wouldn't ride with me.
    I'm still wondering when I asked him to??

stoker2001
    Well it's an awefully deep subject.....
    The poor Banshee is sitting in the backyard and is currently #3 (of many) on the project list. I have started collecting parts for the motor, (a 3 liter Merc) and I hope that I will have time to finish up the hull and start rigging it this winter.
    The bottom has made leaps and bounds since the last posting of pics though, and I did a "loaded tow test" at the beginning of summer that looked promising.
    Since the last pics, I have removed the reverse chines from the center pod and turned the natural rocker in the center into a 6.5' delta pad that is 13" wide at the rear. If my math is correct, it the boat should take a 3 degree positive set with neutral trim. I am still going to add lifting strakes to the center pod, in front of the delta pad and to the sponsons, to insure that it stays on the pad and has very little risk of dipping a sponson in rough water. When she goes back upside down I will post some pics.You kids gonna run at world Finals?we miised you at SD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast