Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Info about Tahiti

I need some info about Tahiti... which island is the best and why. The wife surprised me last weekend by telling me she was taking me to Tahiti for my _0th birthday. It's always been a dream of mine to just hang on the beach in Tahiti and watch the waves come in. Done it in Maui a couple times, and unless you go to MacKenna, there's too many people around.
    Where and why?

Big Kahunaa
    don't you mean _00th j/k have fun

LakeSnake
    The Sheraton in Moorea and Pearl Resort in Bora Bora are both awesome. Both islands are much nicer than Tahiti. Both islands also have a lot of activities you can do.

All IN
    Tahiti is great and relaxing just very quiet at night. Stay in a hotel that is on stilts over the water. Bora Bora is smaller them Moorea.
    Club Med isn't bad I stayed there the first time I went Tahiti

schlepy
    tahiti is awesome. i have some good friends there. Moorea is beautiful and relaxing. i strongly recommend that island. outside of the resorts it seems very run down, but if you are into exploring new things you will have fun. oh yeah and the french are all over that place and they are a$$holes.

Devil's Advocate
    Tahiti is my dream vacation...hope to go someday..

cdog
    The Sheraton in Moorea and Pearl Resort in Bora Bora are both awesome. Both islands are much nicer than Tahiti. Both islands also have a lot of activities you can do.
    I recomend Moorea and Bora Bora. We went for our honeymoon 4 years ago and stayed at the beachcomber. Moorea is incredable. Do the island truck tour and feed the black tip reef sharks. Also take a suit case full of food and snacks. Our food bill was 1k. We've since been to Fiji and Belize and nothing compare to the tahiti islands.I'll never forget that trip.

little rowe boat
    Bora Bora and Moorea are great and beautiful places. The water is swimming pool blue. We had a great time in both places.

burtandnancy
    We spent 10 days on 5 islands, but it was on a cruise so the ship was our hotel each night. Everything was good. Don't miss Bloody Marys...

EmpirE231
    bora bora is where I plan on honeymoonin ... check out bora bora lagoon .. or this site.. tons of info on the tahiti islands pearl resorts (www.pearlresorts.com)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast