Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't find any Hot Boats at Parker to run me

Sked
    Where's all those Hot Boats that run at Parker? Couldn't find anybody that would run up against my Jersey.

Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving.

CircleJerk
    SK88 Dont you know that boats without a movable cav plate cant run that fast???? W$&^#&%^&%$# Candy What? This is sure to get a response! Oxbig are you out there??? Jerk

ps555
    jssk88 just find a guy name Billy B Im sure he would like to race that skiff.

WILDERTHANU54
    JSSK88:
    Where's all those Hot Boats that run at Parker? Couldn't find anybody that would run up against my Jersey.

Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. YOUR KIDDING RIGHT....................

Mike Oxbig
    JSSK88:

Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. Well the only thing more stupid looking than me in this helmet is the "Free Willy" above. No wonder nobody wanted to race him, they were afaid to get douched by the jumping whale. Come on JSSk88, you can do better than that. She sure looks like she handles without a down peddle. I am very shocked that there was nobody to race on the 1st weekend in November.

dossangers
    Ok thats it ive had enough im bustin out the catfish special 16' nitro burning aluminum fish'in boat!! eek! eek!

CircleJerk
    Mike Oxbig:
    JSSK88:

Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. Well the only thing more stupid looking than me in this helmet is the "Free Willy" above. No wonder nobody wanted to race him, they were afaid to get douched by the jumping whale. Come on JSSk88, you can do better than that. She sure looks like she handles without a down peddle. I am very shocked that there was nobody to race on the 1st weekend in November.I just knew I could flush him out! Flush...

missilemud
    JSSK88:

Guess I scared them off. Candyasses. Must have to come back on Thanksgiving. yeah you candyasses!!! lol

GofastRacer
    ps555:
    jssk88 just find a guy name Billy B Im sure he would like to race that skiff.

superdave013
    If I ever get my shit box done I'ed love to have a crack at that one. From Blue water up to the dam would be fun.
    I won't talk any smack until it's running so I will be quit for a long time I'm thinking.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast