Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting 911 take...

Napanutt
    This is kind of long,but if true...
    (Note:I'm NOT one of those conspiracy theorists...but interesting none-the-less)
    911 take (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fbP1lvmBY8)

WetWillie
    I dont get it.. You really believe that?????
    1. You really believe that if you were on a plane and 4 guys jump up with box cutters and what looks like a bomb straped to theme you are going to get up and beat them with your lugagge???
    2. Have they really interviewed these guys after 911? I work alot but I cant believe I missed this if it really did happen??
    3. Who do they think flew those planes into the towers? Do you really believe that the theory is more realistic that they found 8 pilots that had the skills and knowledge to fly a airliner and talked them into doing this??
    I dont get it! Maybe Uncle Sam knew about it earlier then we thought or got some clues early but do you REALLY think they planned and did this?? :argue:

Napanutt
    Did you not read this...
    (Note:I'm NOT one of those conspiracy theorists...but interesting none-the-less)
    I'm conservative for the most part,I vote republican (most of the time) but I found this some what interesting.Didn't sat I believe any of it,but piqued my interest...

SmokinLowriderSS
    This is kind of long,but if true...
    Oh good gawd. Another one ....... Jeeeezzzzzz.

SmokinLowriderSS
    James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940 in Pasadena, California) is an American philosopher and Distinguished McKnight University Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth. He is also known for his advocacy of conspiracy theories.
    Keep in mind he's a PHILOSOPHER, NOT a Demolitions expert, OR an engineer.
    Fetzer's worldview is that of a constant right-wing threat to the country (notably, none of his alternate theories to historical events involve manipulation or misdeeds by progressive or radical leftist groups: Fetzer's research assumes these groups are always the victim of extraordinary, almost needlessly-elaborate conservative chicanery.
    Fetzer maintains that John F. Kennedy was assassinated as the result of a planned and precisely executed conspiracy, which included altering the autopsy X-rays, substituting another brain, and recreating the Zapruder film using sophisticated techniques of optical printing and special effects.
    Fetzer supports the assertion that the U.S. government orchestrated the September 11, 2001 attacks for political and economical gain and that World Trade Center One and Two were destroyed using a novel form of controlled demolition from the top down, while World Trade Center Seven was brought down by a conventional controlled demolition from the bottom
    Brent Blanchard on the other hand, is an explosive demolitions expert.
    http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...09-8-06%20.pdf
    Fetzer also believes the hijacking were staged and that calls from passengers to relatives and operaters were phony.
    Fetzer has co-authored a book in which the authors argue that Minnesota Senator Paul Wellstone's death in a airplane crash was not accidental but resulted from a small-scale conspiracy to ensure Republican control of the Senate.
    He's a nutball, and as such, deserves ZERO credibility or note. End of story.

Napanutt
    I've never heard of this Fetzer guy,just watched the said video on you-tube,thought it was interesting,presented it here for discussion,etc.
    Sorry...won't let it happen again...

deltaAce
    Just watched it, Why does it sound like he's at a comedy club. He does not sound crediable. You dont make those damning statements of such magnitude, with a comical overtone. He's a fool! And so are the entire room full of people who laughed & applauded.

wolfie
    James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940 in Pasadena, California) is an American philosopher and Distinguished McKnight University Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth. He is also known for his advocacy of conspiracy theories.
    Keep in mind he's a PHILOSOPHER, NOT a Demolitions expert, OR an engineer.
    Fetzer's worldview is that of a constant right-wing threat to the country (notably, none of his alternate theories to historical events involve manipulation or misdeeds by progressive or radical leftist groups: Fetzer's research assumes these groups are always the victim of extraordinary, almost needlessly-elaborate conservative chicanery.
    Fetzer maintains that John F. Kennedy was assassinated as the result of a planned and precisely executed conspiracy, which included altering the autopsy X-rays, substituting another brain, and recreating the Zapruder film using sophisticated techniques of optical printing and special effects.
    Fetzer supports the assertion that the U.S. government orchestrated the September 11, 2001 attacks for political and economical gain and that World Trade Center One and Two were destroyed using a novel form of controlled demolition from the top down, while World Trade Center Seven was brought down by a conventional controlled demolition from the bottom
    Brent Blanchard on the other hand, is an explosive demolitions expert.
    http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...09-8-06%20.pdf
    Fetzer also believes the hijacking were staged and that calls from passengers to relatives and operaters were phony.
    Fetzer has co-authored a book in which the authors argue that Minnesota Senator Paul Wellstone's death in a airplane crash was not accidental but resulted from a small-scale conspiracy to ensure Republican control of the Senate.
    He's a nutball, and as such, deserves ZERO credibility or note. End of story.
    Hey Smokin'
    You need to give this to Blown472. I think this might be his next post.

WetWillie
    I just didn’t find one thing about it interesting or credible! What did you find interesting about it?
    I've never heard of this Fetzer guy,just watched the said video on you-tube,thought it was interesting,presented it here for discussion,etc.
    Sorry...won't let it happen again...

SmokinLowriderSS
    Hey Smokin'
    You need to give this to Blown472. I think this might be his next post.
    I already did, yesterday. Was why I was so fresh on it. LOL
    He started a thread pushing the paper on the explosive demolition driven colapse put out by a professor of Metal-catalyzed Fusion and Solar Energy from BYU. Fetzer's "co-starter" of "The Scholars For Truth".
    Blown was not pleased at the appearance of reality ..... again.
    Seems to be a LOT of "educated" people in that group speaking on things that are nowhere even close to the specialty they study and research in.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast