Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you , You all are my second FAMILY

dossangers
    THANK YOU!!! Thanks for all the prayers and LOVE shown by the ***boat community. It means a lot to me and JANA. [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167sunday_memorial_025-med.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167sunday_memorial_048-med.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167sunday_memorial_049-med.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167sunday_memorial_050-med.jpg[/img]

vdriver4ever
    Thanks for letting us be a part of your family. You are special people and I know that each and everyone of us are here for you.
    Pat Minegar

summerlove
    While I was unable to attend yesterday's services, your family was in my thoughts and prayers all day...

unleashed
    Although we were unable to attend the services, you and your family were in our minds this whole weekend. Once again if you need anything feel free to e-mail us.
    Sincerely,
    Dean, Kathy and Nevada

rrrr
    Thank you for sharing. You and your wife will always have my support and prayers.

dmontzsta
    Thank you for the sharing the pictures. I truely believe that each and everyone one of us on the forum ( no matter how far ) are here for you and your family. If you ever need anything we are all here for you.

superV
    R.I.P.
    May Good Bless you and give you strength in your time of need.

ColeTR1
    Dos I was at the services for your kids yesterday, what a great tribute to your young ones! When Jana and you talk to all of us it could not have been done any better! And what you said to Jana was so beautiful. Wayne you’re a great guy! And your family is a 10++. Thanks for letting us be part of that family.

ACCEPTENCE
    Wayne,
    To this point it's all been said many times over and nothing I could say would be profound. Nothing I could say will lesson your loss or ease your pain. If nothing else, I want you to know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    I can't even imagine what your life must be like at this point, but I am sorry. I am so very sorry for the loss you and your wife are left to deal with. I am sorry for the sadness and hurt your feeling. If I was granted just one wish, I would wish I could roll back time and undo the tragic events of that Friday evening. I wish I could share your burdens and lighten your anguish. I tell you the truth Wayne, my heart is heavy with sadness and bleeds for you and your family. I've prayed for all of you; petitioning for comfort, strength, wisdom and peace. I pray that the Lord will bless your hearts and keep you close through these roughest of times, that in Him you will find peace and comfort.
    (Proverbs 3:5)
    If I can help out or help you in any way, please call me anytime!!!
    Blessings & Peace, Greg Ewing (818) 398-6635

wsuwrhr
    Dos---you and your wife have been in my family's thoughts since we heard.
    I was heartbroken to hear of your loss.
    This will be my third year on the boards, Christie
    and I have met lots of people from the boards, all with good experiences to share.I never got to meet you or your family, apparently you were at the Needles V-drive Bash.
    I loved reading your stories of the build-up of the boat, made me jealous a little. I haven't been able to get my Dad off the couch to do anything in years. Your son had to know he had the "BEST DAD IN THE WORLD."
    Brian
    If you guys won't give me too much shit, I will post a verse from a country song I like,
    "Momma wispered softly, "Time will ease your pain." Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same. How can I help you, to say goodbye, it's OK to hurt, and it's OK to cry. Come let me hold you, and I will try, how can I help you, to say goodbye."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast