Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 99 EZ-GO Gas Golf Cart

casean
    What's the chance of a Phoenix delivery??
    I could check into having it put on a truck and shipped out there. We just had our Rhino shipped from Phoenix out here, and it wasn't bad at all. Considering the cost of diesel right, it would have cost us allot more to go out there to get it. Let me know and I'll look into it.

casean
    ..how fast does it go, roughly.??
    Roughly it will run about 25-27mph. Due to the way the rear driven clutch is setup, it has more bottom end. I did this so it could climb hills and take off faster.

casean
    Bump

TOBTEK
    NICE LOOKING CART and a VERY fair price! Its funny when someone questions the sale price of a used cart...untill they personaly build one. IF it was a sparky cart id be a buyer...need to build a new elec cart. Have you bought the Rhino yet?

casean
    NICE LOOKING CART and a VERY fair price! Its funny when someone questions the sale price of a used cart...untill they personaly build one. IF it was a sparky cart id be a buyer...need to build a new elec cart. Have you bought the Rhino yet?
    Thanks for the props. I agree completely, allot of people do not realize how much money and time goes into building these things.
    Picked up the Rhino last Wednesday, and already made a trip to Ocotillo. Can't wait to run it out in Glamis in a few weeks. The golf cart is definitely easier to transport around though.

djunkie
    Thanks for the props. I agree completely, allot of people do not realize how much money and time goes into building these things.
    Picked up the Rhino last Wednesday, and already made a trip to Ocotillo. Can't wait to run it out in Glamis in a few weeks. The golf cart is definitely easier to transport around though.
    Tell me about it. Granted I have done some not so common things to my cart and it will still be a lot cheaper than a Rhino but it has gotten a little pricey. What started out as a stock gas cart with nothing but a little lift for the river is now turning into what may be a duning machine. My friends and family think I need help. LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Mrs. casean
    Tell me about it. Granted I have done some not so common things to my cart and it will still be a lot cheaper than a Rhino but it has gotten a little pricey. What started out as a stock gas cart with nothing but a little lift for the river is now turning into what may be a duning machine. My friends and family think I need help. LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
    You don't need any help... it's called the golf cart craze Once you start you can't stop becuase there is so much cool stuff out there now for them! And you alwas want it better We finally stopped w/ the 3-link... which was a great addition We started out the same way! Just a lift w/ tires of course... tehn a stereo, then a new body, then new upholstery and of course the billet stuff had to go on... then uh... too much to list I think Have fun w/ it... that's what it's about!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Whats the bottom line on the price for this cart???? I see the trader is starting to get full of Golf Carts the Rhino craze is taking over :crossx:

Mrs. casean
    Whats the bottom line on the price for this cart???? I see the trader is starting to get full of Golf Carts the Rhino craze is taking over :crossx:
    We've decided the bottom line would be $5,500. You're right, the Rhino craze has put a lot of carts on the market... but I still saw a ton cruising around in Glamis!

djunkie
    You don't need any help... it's called the golf cart craze Once you start you can't stop becuase there is so much cool stuff out there now for them! And you alwas want it better We finally stopped w/ the 3-link... which was a great addition We started out the same way! Just a lift w/ tires of course... tehn a stereo, then a new body, then new upholstery and of course the billet stuff had to go on... then uh... too much to list I think Have fun w/ it... that's what it's about!
    Just got my upholstery back today. I can't stop!!!! :cry: :cry:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast