Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: History and info. on lightning boats?

famaffair
    I know some of you are asking, Where in the world have I been. Yes it has been a long time. Doing some research on new boats. I've been seeing a lot of lightning boat advertising and wondering their history and reputation. Can anyone provide some info?
    Your input would be much appreciated, also I look foward to getting back on the water and meeting some of you next season .

SHOTKALLIN
    you have to have an extra HOT WIFE to buy one of those. Beaverretreaver has set the standard.

Jyruiz
    I know some of you are asking, Where in the world have I been. Yes it has been a long time. Doing some research on new boats. I've been seeing a lot of lightning boat advertising and wondering their history and reputation. Can anyone provide some info?
    Your input would be much appreciated, also I look foward to getting back on the water and meeting some of you next season .
    Glad you are back and glad you are looking at boats, it can only mean things are going good. I don't know much about them, but every one I have seen has looked real good.

famaffair
    Glad you are back and glad you are looking at boats, it can only mean things are going good. I don't know much about them, but every one I have seen has looked real good.
    thnx for the input jay, How did you enjoy your boat this summer?

Jyruiz
    thnx for the input Juan, How did you enjoy your boat this summer?
    I corrected the name on your quote.
    The boat was/is great, we were nice and confi in the Havasu chop and the wife and kids really enjoyed it. I added some stuff to the boat windflaps, new deck, iPod interface, better subwoofer grills and a drive shower, send me your e-mail addy and I will send you the pics of the stuff I did.

dicudmore
    they have done some pretty boats lately
    I'll make you a killer deal on my Ultra if you want a cat...

famaffair
    i've seen some awesome paint, but it seems every boat builder is a former worker or partner from some other place.

dicudmore
    i've seen some awesome paint, but it seems every boat builder is a former worker or partner from some other place.
    Jerry and Jason VanBeek are the owners of Lightning...
    What type of boat are you looking at next??

Phat Matt
    they have done some pretty boats lately
    I'll make you a killer deal on my Ultra if you want a cat...
    What do you want now?

dicudmore
    What do you want now?
    cold, hard cash

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast