Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Limo Golfcart.......spam

Hardly Satisfied
    Sweeettt looking cart,Toby has to much time on his hands

TOBTEK
    Sweeettt looking cart,Toby has to much time on his hands
    key phrase.....DID have to much time. "pre-baby" we built this for when we had our place in Yuma. MIGHT be re-thinking this cart now.......show Leisa the places forsale at the Islander. She may be into it....have to get her out there next weekend.

JB in so cal
    key phrase.....DID have to much time. "pre-baby" we built this for when we had our place in Yuma. MIGHT be re-thinking this cart now.......show Leisa the places forsale at the Islander. She may be into it....have to get her out there next weekend.
    You're not gonna store your boat out doors?? :220v:

Whipped Caliber
    Islanders great!! But you can't drive gas carts after 10PM!! So I have to keep both, one for befor and one for after!!!

TOBTEK
    Islanders great!! But you can't drive gas carts after 10PM!! So I have to keep both, one for befor and one for after!!!
    So, say a Rhino and a electric cart.......perfect combo.

TOBTEK
    You're not gonna store your boat out doors?? :220v:
    that will probably will NEVER happen. They have 500 indoor storage units being built I read....

mbrown2
    that will probably will NEVER happen. They have 500 indoor storage units being built I read....
    What happened to Big River Tob?

TOBTEK
    What happened to Big River Tob?
    my brother and I still have the water front lot graded and ready for the house. REALLY cool lot, We have our own dock and launch ramp. I just like Havasu more at this point. Just kicking around a few idea's at this point. SHE wants water front property, I want Havasu....So maybe the Islander makes sense??? dont know yet. MAYBE sell everything and stay home and watch the "bare foot contessa" all damn weekend and save a BUTT LOAD of cash

andy01
    MAYBE sell everything and stay home and watch the "bare foot contessa" all damn weekend and save a BUTT LOAD of cash
    I have often thought about that myself............

Hardly Satisfied
    Toby the islander park is nice, has it's perks,but paying all that space rent every month vs a nice house in town where your money goes to your payment,either way both are nice. It's a hard choice to make,good luck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast