Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: CP in Action "the videos"

Dun Flippin
    BIG RIVER MAFIA!!
    the wheelie kings with spider cracked hulls, How many strong???[/QUOTE]
    Mike Mike Mike....
    The same spider cracks you get say if you were to run your boat up on the beach big boy!! Or if you were to ever run your boat a few laps rahter than just a pass!!

mrgoslow
    WHO GIVES A SHIAT.. HE PAYED FOR IT AND AS LONG AS HE DONT HURT ANYONE ITS ON HIM...
    I BELIEVE FUN COST MONEY... IT DID HAVE FUN FROM WHAT I SAW ON SAT!!
    well f*** it then! do it some more. blow the side out and sink it. break the stringer loose. fiberglass work in fun!!!!! better yet, take it a little further and spin it out next time and hurt someone. sittin in the courtroom or E/R will be a blast. i guess i should be impressed that he didnt spill his beer!
    ... and your right fun cost money, everything cost money which still has nothing to do with a sense of pride if he rigged that boat himself or understanding of the value of a dollar. you can enjoy it without destroying it.
    btw, did you see the boat smile or how did you know "IT" was having fun.

djdtpr
    -FTB
    BIG RIVER MAFIA!!
    Nice and original!http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3950/djd2np6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Dun Flippin
    well f*** it then! do it some more. blow the side out and sink it. break the stringer loose. fiberglass work in fun!!!!! better yet, take it a little further and spin it out next time and hurt someone. sittin in the courtroom or E/R will be a blast. i guess i should be impressed that he didnt spill his beer!
    ... and your right fun cost money, everything cost money which still has nothing to do with a sense of pride if he rigged that boat himself or understanding of the value of a dollar. you can enjoy it without destroying it.
    btw, did you see the boat smile or how did you know "IT" was having fun.
    It looked happy!! Sounded happy... So I thought it was happy.. Just was stating he was solo and its his toy so I see no reason to be negative!!
    Thanks

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    He was just having fun, no one got hurt..in fact no one was even near him to get hurt..I believe that's why they do this down at Big river vs. a more crowded area like Parker....

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Rod dont you have the vid of Jeff when he was on the tube behind Steve's boat. It did not look safe but it was only Jeff!!! Still cant believe what a great trip it was and how well all the boats ran... Well most of us :cry:
    Scott, you mean this......Crazy Fool (http://media.putfile.com/Crazy-Fool)

Fasterthebetter
    I didn't know that havin a good time would offend people? For those who are concerned, I do pay for the boat and it does have insurance. I built the motor myself in my garage and designed the interior and drew up the paint I wanted. This is a 06' CP with a heavy lay up. I know the limits and push it hard. I wipe it down everyday after I get off the water. and it looks as good as the day it came outta the mold. lve had 4 girls dancing on the deck. its strong and serves a great pupose.

HBjet
    Does it really matter?
    Some people with nice boats put them in the weeds, run them up on a beach or sandbar, or trade fiberglass when floating down river.
    Who cares you big babies :cry: Its not your boat and everyone has to learn one way or another. I would never do that with my boat, and that's the choice I have, just as other people decide to do that. Its no different then people who smoke in there boat, verses the people who wouldn't allow anyone smoking to get near there boat. Its no different then the people who don't walk on the bow to the ones who have no problem dragging a cooler from the sand across it. If its there boat, they can do what they want, regardless of how cool or dumb it may be.
    Is it getting cold already? I thought there was still some warm days...
    HBjet

HBjet
    Nice Delete Bense!
    Was it "BIG RIVER BUNNY HOPPERS AND PANT DROPPERS"
    lol... very creative!
    HBjet

Bense468
    Wait ... Whats all this about.. You jet guys all have different group names from camp to camp.. You roll your eyes @ this fellow jet. Bense are you that cool of guy..
    Jack!
    YEAH "DIFFERENT" IS THE KEY WORD HERE. YA THINK YOU COULD THINK OF SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL....I THINK BIG RIVER BUNNY HOPPERS AND PANT DROPPERS FITS.
    I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO SIT ON THE BOW OF A BOAT IN A FOLD UP CHAIR DOING A PASS TO TOP YOUR COOL LEVEL. CAUSE RIDING ON A TUBE WITH ANOTHER BOAT RIGHT BEHIND IS NOW OLD NEWS...I'M IN :crossx:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast