Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NJBA Casale Contingency

Art, I have to finish building this damn house first, then we can drink...
    Steve

GofastRacer
    Then WTF is the hold up, I'm getting thirsty!..

Mr. V-Driver
    Great News for SCSC racers with Casale V-Drives. Ross and I will be working on some sort of contingency program for all of you guys out there! New for 2007!!!
    Art and Roaddogs contingency will consist of 1st place, 30 pack of Coor's light and 2nd place 2, 6 packs of Tall Boys. LOL!!! And maybe a T-Shirt with pockets size XXX.
    Lets see when is the 1st SCSC race??? Is it in Parker, AZ.???

EXTREMEBOATS
    Hey Mitch, I have your decal on my truck and on my trailer, so do I get a cert for every race that I watch??????
    Steve
    Yea what he said.... We have them on the shop fridge, tool box, three on the filing cabnet, garbage can in the office, Oh Yea the truck, trailer and boats we dont own.... Hook a brother up. :cry:
    Mike

Mr. V-Driver
    Yea what he said.... We have them on the shop fridge, tool box, three on the filing cabnet, garbage can in the office, Oh Yea the truck, trailer and boats we dont own.... Hook a brother up. :cry:
    Mike
    I appreciate it, but I must play fair! Are you in an organized association of racing??? The Certs. are only official through an organized association such as currently "NJBA" and New This 2007 year the "SCSC". It works like a triangle, The Promoter, the Manufacturer, and the Racer. All of us working together to make the sport the biggest and best it can be.
    The other way I hook a Brothar Up is to give a FREE T-shirt and decals with a purchase of a set of gears, a whirlaway, Air-shift Kit or a couple of shirts and bottle of Oil with every V-Drive rebuild by us or Purchase of a complete NEW V-DRive!
    You can have your local promoter contact me via e-mail to Casale1vdrive@msn.com Thanxx!!!

lilrick
    Great News for SCSC racers with Casale V-Drives. Ross and I will be working on some sort of contingency program for all of you guys out there! New for 2007!!!
    Lets see when is the 1st SCSC race??? Is it in Parker, AZ.???
    Sounds real good Mitch!!! I hope you consider the Nostalgia classes too!!

EXTREMEBOATS
    I appreciate it, but I must play fair! Are you in an organized association of racing??? The Certs. are only official through an organized association such as currently "NJBA" and New This 2007 year the "SCSC". It works like a triangle, The Promoter, the Manufacturer, and the Racer. All of us working together to make the sport the biggest and best it can be.
    The other way I hook a Brothar Up is to give a FREE T-shirt and decals with a purchase of a set of gears, a whirlaway, Air-shift Kit or a couple of shirts and bottle of Oil with every V-Drive rebuild by us or Purchase of a complete NEW V-DRive!
    You can have your local promoter contact me via e-mail to Casale1vdrive@msn.com Thanxx!!!
    I bought a bearing from your dad last year. Does that count? He said it was the last one in the world!
    Mike :cry:

Mr. V-Driver
    I bought a bearing from your dad last year. Does that count? He said it was the last one in the world!
    Mike :cry:
    Hmmmm, starting to consider it!!! Howz about some pics. of these "Famous" decals all over the place?!?!?!?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123