Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 300????

MAXIMUS
    Is anybody going to actually sign up & race this thing??? This is not a very good way to support a dying sport...
    How about the division 6 boats... all the turbo'd & blown shiada's??? Rumor has it there is supposed to be some ski race amigos that are representing???
    I got 100.00 bucks for anybody capable of running in front of the jet boat for the 1st lap around the race course when the flag drops on division 6! Maybe I am in the wrong form section... I should probably talking to the strap on fellas as they have more sack than the v-drivers here... :notam:
    I also have access to a possible sponsership for some of you who may not be able to swing the whole tamale... if you are interested pm me with your details...

you just keep hope'n that we don't show up there either.

HM
    you gotta be careful when BGJ is talking about "swinging the whole tamale"

lilrick
    bEN, you are so right! I spent alot of time last year trying to recruit jet boat racers !! I don't know why more people don't participate!!! Also, is the sponsorship thing only for the 300???

MAXIMUS
    The offer would be for the 300 only... The idea is to get those who are on the fence to fall in the right direction! I contacted Bob Leach at eliminator to see if he wants to sponser one of his own. He seemed interested so that is a start... Maybe Paul Phaff racing engines needs to get off their asses & put something out there that could take down an innocent jet boat! Of course with the power its making its not really fair but I am willing to compremise!

lilrick
    who's runnin' the jet anyways?

LD Mandella
    Anyone have a list of the latest list of participants?

MAXIMUS
    who's runnin' the jet anyways?
    The "PLAN A" team... :devil:

lucky
    The "PLAN A" team... :devil:
    is that the jet with the 2-5/8th drivers seat ?

MAXIMUS
    is that the jet with the 2-5/8th drivers seat ?
    Listen up you wacky little bastard! Get a boat & get your ass down here pronto! Support the homos of america! :crossx: throw um a bone for god sake! <--- no punt intended...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast