Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: prayers for Nick Costantino

BIGCHRIS
    Hope everything turns out good thoughts and prayers

FlatStupid
    Thoughts are with Nick, Tony and family!

dmontzsta
    That sucks, my thoughts and prayers go out to him.

BILLY.B
    Just got a phone call from Roger Martin saying that Nick is in stable condition. Great news. Roger said that he had lost feeling in his hands & feet but that the feeling has come back. Prayers go out to Pat, Tony and Colette.

Sanger D
    Just got a phone call from Roger Martin saying that Nick is in stable condition. Great news. Roger said that he had lost feeling in his hands & feet but that the feeling has come back. Prayers go out to Pat, Tony and Colette........................................... .................................................. ............................GOD is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnwithjm
    Prayers go out to Nick and Tony and the whole family.

Sangerboy
    That's good news so far. Prayers and thoughts go out to Nick and his family. Loma Linda is the regional trauma center for the area. It is a great facility, Nick will receive top notch care. I worked at the medical center for over 10 years while going to school there.

eraser
    that is fantastic news! continued thoughts and prayers to nick, tony and family.

BILLY.B
    Roger just called me again....He told me that he stands corrected. Nick still does not have feeling from the waist down and a possible broken neck. The doctors are going to do an MRI. He is also having trouble breathing. He was going into surgey as Roger was leaving me the message. Continue praying that the loss of feeling is just temporary and that Nick comes thru better then ever..

BILLY.B
    Got off the phone with Tony just a bit ago and here's the latest. No broken neck. There is no feeling below the waist at this time. He has a fractured larynx and they have given him a tracheotomy so he can breath. He is in surgey at this time. Tony will call back with updates when he has them.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast