Thread: 29 Warlock

Nord
    Anyone recognize or know anything about this boat........either than the obvious???
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/5/4/85839054.htm
    I'm pretty sure my sister just picked this boat up, and since I know nothing about Warlock, I could use a little info...
    Thanks...
    ~NORD~

THOR
    great offshore boats Nord. Handle the rough stuff really well. But, they tend to chine walk a tad from what I have seen. Nothing all that bad though.

AZJD
    Seems like a pretty good deal......They will love this boats performance in rough water. Any K planes or hydro streering?
    I enjoy the hell out of mine, and this one looks pretty clean too!

AZJD
    great offshore boats Nord. Handle the rough stuff really well. But, they tend to chine walk a tad from what I have seen. Nothing all that bad though.
    Thats all fixable with a little help from the trim button. The boat is only 8' wide and at nearly 30' with single stern drive it will tend to bite when cutting through a wake, but if you are moving along at 40 or 50mph and have a little bit of tab down this boat wont even hiccup! It will walk away from just about any boat with same size engine and a few with bigger motor! Even more so in rough water!

playdeep
    I had a chance to drive Jim Nichols 29,a while back...I was impresssed by the way it ran in the rough.
    Those things are rough water beasts.You have to remember,they did really well in factory 1,for a long time,won some races along the way.
    I've been told(by Warlock owners) that the quality of lay ups,and rigging is kinda hit and miss.

Nord
    Thanks for the info. I haven't seen the boat in person, but I'd assume with a 502 it has external steering. I'll let you know when I find out more.

Essex29
    Anyone recognize or know anything about this boat........either than the obvious???
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/5/4/85839054.htm
    I'm pretty sure my sister just picked this boat up, and since I know nothing about Warlock, I could use a little info...
    Thanks...
    ~NORD~
    dude, are you telling me that your sister has a bigger boat? : :crossx: :220v:

Nord
    She has a husband and kids............
    I...........well I have nothing