Thread: Stock Rhino Tires/wheels, Brand new take offs...no miles!!!

Totally IncapASSitated
    Stock Rhino tires/wheels for sale...
    -Brand new condition, not even a mile on them
    -Taken off green rhino (not a SE)
    -Maxxis tires ( two 25x8-12 front, two 25x10-12 rear), four tires/wheels total
    -Located in Corona, CA (92880)
    -Willing to break up the set also if anyone is looking for spares
    Asking $160 OBO...MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
    Thanks,
    Alan
    riverrat7578@aol.com
    951-808-9666

4DAY4PLAY
    Wow, are these really worth that much??? Ive seen people (including myself) sell there stock 3/4 ton wheels with new tires for about $200. Im wondering because i plan on buying a rhino soon and changing my wheels as soon as i get it, and was curious to what i could get for "stock" parts.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Wow, are these really worth that much??? Ive seen people (including myself) sell there stock 3/4 ton wheels with new tires for about $200. Im wondering because i plan on buying a rhino soon and changing my wheels as soon as i get it, and was curious to what i could get for "stock" parts.
    Well, first off I'm sure you could have gotten more for your 3/4 ton tires/wheels...I know since I sold mine for double that!!!
    Anyway, as far as the Rhino goes who knows, around $40 each for brand new tires/wheels seems like a relatively fair price to me. Go out and price some of the aftermarket tire/wheel combos ($700-900) and $175 will definitely seem like a bargain!!!
    That's why the ad says "OBO" and "MAKE AN OFFER"...everything is negotiable!!! :crossx: :rollside: :crossx:

Ivan Dan
    I've seen them anywhere from $100 to $300 and usually used not brand new like these.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Ttt

andy01
    I sold mine with 108 miles on them for $140 I believe. Your right in line with your "asking" price.
    Andy

Totally IncapASSitated
    I sold mine with 108 miles on them for $140 I believe. Your right in line with your "asking" price.
    Andy
    Thanks for the insight Andy!!!
    I figured I was in the ballpark with what else I have seen out there.

Totally IncapASSitated
    bump

Totally IncapASSitated
    :220v: