Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Womens full contact football

MsDrmr
    My sister is a manager of a womens football team in Orange County. The team is called the Breakers. She has been involved with the team for the last two years and this year signed up as manager.
    If anyone would be interested in signing up to play, let me know and I will give you the contact information.
    Or if you would be interested if attending/supporting the game I will send /post the schedule.

wsuwrhr
    Sounds like some serious hurt.
    Brian
    My sister is a manager of a womens football team in Orange County. The team is called the Breakers. She has been involved with the team for the last two years and this year signed up as manager.
    If anyone would be interested in signing up to play, let me know and I will give you the contact information.
    Or if you would be interested if attending/supporting the game I will send /post the schedule.

MsDrmr
    Hey Brian, yeah they do thend to get hurt from time to time. They lost three players last year to injuries, but they are back this year for more.
    Andrea

Thorsinc
    Respectfully and not trying to offend any groups but if your serious, you should go to a lesbian fourm and post this you probably get more inquiries about it. I think a couple of NFL teams should think about recruiting like that.

wsuwrhr
    Krazy kids.....
    Hey Brian, yeah they do tend to get hurt from time to time. They lost three players last year to injuries, but they are back this year for more.
    Andrea

wsuwrhr
    Respectfully and not trying to offend any groups but if your serious, you should go to a lesbian fourm and post this you probably get more inquiries about it. I think a couple of NFL teams should think about recruiting like that.
    Nice

MsDrmr
    Possibly posting in a les. thread might raise some interest. however I can tell you from the point of being a hetrosexual, woman, we are very competitive and some women will /are willing to sacrafice their bodies for the sake of winning a sport. It does not have to be volleyball, tennis, basketball or the such. We are physical beings and a good game of aggressive playing can be quite entertaining regardless of the sex playing it....

wsuwrhr
    I am so glad I am a closet lesbian.
    Would I be allowed to play?
    however I can tell you from the point of being a hetrosexual, woman, we are very competitive and some women will /are willing to sacrafice their bodies for the sake of winning a sport. a good game of aggressive playing can be quite entertaining sex....

MsDrmr
    I am so glad I am a closet lesbian.
    Would I be allowed to play?
    You are too much, tell you what, if you want to play with the girls, you may want to get some extra padding, they are girls however and I am sure they would be happy to rip the head off of some men (all women can relate to that).
    So if you still want to play Brian, I will get you the paperwork

phebus
    Do they need a locker room attendant?
    Someone to help them work out their sore muscles? :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast