Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: san antonio lake

blownschiada
    BOATSKI KILLINMILLA ONLY WISHES HE HIT 120 THE FASTEST THING HE RUNS IS HIS MOUTH!

e-ticket
    Boatski
    Have progress pics posted here:
    http://community.webshots.com/user/eticket100
    I will get a better (updated) pic of the hull added soon. Headed to the river on Friday to pick up my tunnel hull.
    What is your project boat?

Fired Up
    I just joined last month. Already had plans for the weekend and my flat is not quite ready yet. Next year is a definite plan!

Fired Up
    I just joined last month. Already had plans for the weekend and my flat is not quite ready yet. Next year is a definite plan!

Sangerboy
    I was planning on being there Friday through Sunday but I broke my crankshaft out at Havasu last week I won't get the new parts back from the machine shop until next week and I don't think that will give me enough time to get it all back together. Have fun guys and be safe.

Fired Up
    Sangerboy,
    Do you use someone local for your motor work? The shop I took my small block to for some work is backed up for months.

Sangerboy
    Fired Up I use Ken's Automotive in Ventura. Ken used to do a lot of circle boats a few years ago, now his son Ben runs the shop in Ventura although Ken is there a lot running the dyno. Have had nothing but good experiences with their machine work, I like to do the assembly myself. Phone# (805)658-0722.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12