Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oktober Fest..... Phoenix Club....

HavasuSelect
    Right by the Duck Pond(slightly east of it).............as a matter of fact, the Pond sits atop the original site of the Phoenix Club.
    Phoenix Club (http://thephoenixclub.com/)
    Looks like it's worth a shot. Thanks for the heads up.

HavasuSelect
    yeah, it was my first as well.....strange mix of people....
    i saved my puking till i got home, so that wasnt me
    It def is a strange mix of people but an awesome time! My favorite is when they yell out "Ziggy Zaggy Ziggy Zaggy" does anyone know what that means?
    I remember the guy that was puking was lying on the piss covered floor yaking his brains out. Then some guy came in and yelled "Welcome to Oktoberfest" It was classic.

Rocknpalms
    double check but I think the Phoenix club is not doing an all day event on Sat. only on Sunday. My family and I will be there on Sunday. My parents were also some of the original few that started the club.

Miss Managed Assets
    Party! Can't wait. Beer thirty :rollside: !

Nucking futs
    We are there........ :crossx: Its Lana's B-day the 21st so she can get all fockered up !!!

double check but I think the Phoenix club is not doing an all day event on Sat. only on Sunday.
    All day? Hey, we're not alcoholics, we just play one on Saturday night!
    I'm thinking around 7:30. We can meet under one of the (future Shack) umbrellas at the entrance.

robk
    It def is a strange mix of people but an awesome time! My favorite is when they yell out "Ziggy Zaggy Ziggy Zaggy" does anyone know what that means?
    I remember the guy that was puking was lying on the piss covered floor yaking his brains out. Then some guy came in and yelled "Welcome to Oktoberfest" It was classic.
    "Zicke zacke zicke zacke hoi hoi hoi!".... It's from the German drinking song "Ein Prost" ("A Toast"). Not sure of the meaning though.
    My high school German teacher made sure to educate his students on such important things
    Rob

Miss Managed Assets

talbert450r
    Nothing compares to the real thing in Munich (aka Munchen) :rollside:

chub
    Old World inHB was fun a couple weeks agofor the Weiner dog races. Some of them bitches are a little testy. Good times for sure!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast