Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Lurker on Campus...

All-Star
    Please be gentle with me... I've been watching from a far..... for quite some time. I feel like I know you personally and I can totally relate to all of you on this site. I have always wanted to speak up but did not want to be shunned by the inner circle... ha ha. You ALL really seam like down to earth people with the same quirky side that I have.. ok the same sick side too. :crossx: I have always wanted to step forward to meet you but did not want to step on any toes... I have been lurking at Moabi, Havasu, and all the hang out's. The husband is not as forward as I am... so He is alwways telling me noooooooooo. I hope that the POWERS THAT BE will accept me to the Hot Boat family. :boxed: I will only add to your scenery with the D's that I am not affraid to show.....

ROZ
    I will only add to your scenery with the D's that I am not affraid to show.....
    This thread is useless without pics!
    Welcome
    There's always a party at Islander 314... Beer is in the fridge and the door is always open

Huckleberry
    Welcome aboard!!! As Roz said...This thread is useless without pics!

All-Star
    ok... as I stated... I am a newbie... Posting Pix is not my best. How do U do it.. I am not affraid. I am pleasing to the eye... I think... Or so I have been told. :cry:

squirt'nmyload
    ok... as I stated... I am a newbie... Posting Pix is not my best. How do U do it.. I am not affraid. I am pleasing to the eye... I think... Or so I have been told. :cry:
    there was nothing but hotties at oktoberfest 2nite...if you were there u r hot

All-Star
    Tell me how to post and I will.... I am not affraid.
    It's ALL GOOD!!!!

squirt'nmyload
    Tell me how to post and I will.... I am not affraid.
    It's ALL GOOD!!!!
    pm me the pics and i'll post em 4 ya....pm them 2 me

All-Star
    I am tooo drunk and tooo blonde.
    You will have to walk me through it.
    I do not even know where to start.

squirt'nmyload
    i sent u a pm

Huckleberry
    1. Upload the pic to the Hoyboat image center, or at hotboatpics.com
    2. Once you have it uploaded to a hostig site that allows linking, open the pic up in that site.
    3. Right click on the pic and scroll down to the "Properties"
    4. Highlight the info on the Address (URL) line. Now right click on it and copy this info.
    5. Come back to the thread you want to post the pic in and start a new reply.
    6. Click on the little yellow box with the mountain in it. This will bring up a box on your screen.
    7. Right click inside the address line of the box and hit "Paste". This will insert the pic into your post.
    8. The hit Submit reply or Preview to make sure it works. If not, PM me and I'll walk ya through it step by step again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast