Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where To Boat In Ohio

Greybeard
    Got any pictures. Is it performance boating or more of the sailing and bigger fishing boaters? Lets cut to the chase, is there anything like Lake Havasu here in Southern California out in Ohio?
    Prolly not as crowded as Havasu.....

Greybeard
    We at the Greatlakesoffshore.com site are putting together a raft up this summer on Lake Erie. Here are more details: http://www.greatlakesoffshore.com/gr...ead.php?t=1541

centurion tunnel
    Nice site you have there GB..

Greybeard
    Thanks Billy!
    Hope everyone understands it's the whole Greatlakes region, not just Ohio.

WVspeedfreak
    Seneca lake is nice but limited to 300hp...Also saltfork lake just outside of cambridge is good...it is unlimited hp. Bring it down to the ohio river near Wheeling , thats where I boat.

Nmocean
    Seneca lake is nice but limited to 300hp...Also saltfork lake just outside of cambridge is good...it is unlimited hp. Bring it down to the ohio river near Wheeling , thats where I boat.
    i boat a little farther north next pool up between pike island and new cumberlan dams we have several islands up on the northern end of the pool a poker run in june and a shoot-out in August plus several places to eat

shirkey4750
    Keep us boys in the southern part of the state informed as to what is going on up your way, always looking for something to do. Spent two years working in New Cumberland back in the early eighties. I did a little boating in that pool.

Nmocean
    Keep us boys in the southern part of the state informed as to what is going on up your way, always looking for something to do. Spent two years working in New Cumberland back in the early eighties. I did a little boating in that pool.
    Go to seamorducks.com we are having a poker run in june and a shoot-out in august the dates are on the website

Greybeard
    Nice site you have there GB..
    Thanks Billy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12