Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy trails to Steamin Rice!

cdog
    Greg and Andrea are moving back to Scottsdale AZ on wed. from Laguna beach. It's been a real pleasure meeting and hanging out with the two of you. I'm gonna miss the Friday afternoon calls to go out on the big boat for a ride in the ocean. We're looking forward to visiting you guys and eventually moving out there also. Have a safe trip and enjoy the new house.

Corey & Ariane

Jordy
    There goes the neighborhood!!!

Steamin' Rice
    Thanks Corey - We head out tomorrow morning and will be moving over the next few days. Hopefully you guys will make it out after you hit the jackpot in Fontuscany. We'll have to plan some river trips. Thanks again with the help selling our house.
    Jordy, look out - we're moving to the North side - Cave Creek Rd just South of the Carefree hwy

Jordy
    Jordy, look out - we're moving to the North side - Cave Creek Rd just South of the Carefree hwy
    Cool. Congrats on getting out of Taxifornia. Look forward to seeing you guys out here. Lots of great places up in that area to get in trouble too!!!

Quality Time
    Greg and Andrea,
    Best Wishes and Congratulations on your new endeavors!

dicudmore
    good luck Rice's

C-2
    Congrats on turning a new page Greg - will see you around at the zoo (if I ever get my boat fixed). Have a safe move.

shockwavebd
    Very sad to see you guys go..............Who am I gonna boat with.........See ya in dec....... :cry:

dicudmore
    Very sad to see you guys go..............Who am I gonna boat with.........See ya in dec....... :cry:
    we'll run with ya

BigDogIvan
    Welcome to the Hood!!! You won't EVEN miss (as Jordy put it) Taxifornia.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast