Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More evil doings by our gubment

Kachina26

Old Texan
    If you really want to get going on this topic you've got to check out Art
    Bell.
    -No better way to spend a late night drive than listening to "Coast to Coast AM".
    Blown's got to love this guy almost as much as Peter Pan.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_theory
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

SmokinLowriderSS
    Oh yes, the chemtrails, and the jello-like goop occasionally found by callers of Art's show after a spraying. For some reason, nobody ever has this "stuff" tested to see just what it is. :cry: Could really blow the lid off it if they did.
    Oh, by the way, I just got the deep-scoop on the N Korean nuke test this evening, on the radio, while changing shocks on my truck.
    It didn't actually happen.
    Yep, that's right. There was NO UNDERGROUND NUKE BLAST. :cry:
    What it was was a conventional blast, just to shake the ground a bit. 1/2-kiloton is only 500tons of TNT, 1 million pounds.
    The cause of it? It was done at the request of the Bush Administration.
    How? Because the N Koreans want/get $$$$ from the US gubment.
    Why? To get Foley off the front page of the news.

centerhill condor
    You know Al Gore has got to be behind this somehow....so he can come to the rescue!

Blown 472
    If you really want to get going on this topic you've got to check out Art
    Bell.
    -No better way to spend a late night drive than listening to "Coast to Coast AM".
    Blown's got to love this guy almost as much as Peter Pan.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_theory
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell
    Never heard of him, and please stop saying this crap, makes you look stupid like smokin and stevo.

jimslade
    Would not everyone be effected by this including the proponents. The effects seem to be similar to after sex. Isn't this good? I would worry more about the other stuff floating around that we know about.

Old Texan
    Never heard of him, and please stop saying this crap, makes you look stupid like smokin and stevo.
    Why Blown, you should really check Art Bell out. He's far more interesting than all those Jewish conspiracy bloggers you frequent.
    Crap????

Blown 472
    Why Blown, you should really check Art Bell out. He's far more interesting than all those Jewish conspiracy bloggers you frequent.
    Crap????
    No thanks, never heard of him nor do I have the desire to listen to him.

Blown 472
    Post by Francois Cellier
    Let's also look at the other side of the coin. Clinton signed an agreement with North Korea in 1994, in which the U.S. agreed, not to attack North Korea. In return, North Korea agreed, not to develop Nuclear arms. Bush repealed that agreement in 2002, placed North Korea among the "axis of evil," and started talking about preemptive wars. In 2003, he started his first preemptive war against one of the nations on his "axis of evil" list, a country that had never attacked the U.S. before, nor threatened it in any way.
    Frankly, I can't truly blame the North Korean's for taking out an "insurance contract" against a preemptive first strike by the U.S.
    THis is rather strange

SmokinLowriderSS
    No thanks, never heard of him nor do I have the desire to listen to him.
    blown doesn't want to risk exposure to loons that conservatives find entertaining.
    Art's a cool guy, he had to give up the show weekly though to George Norey (back pain). Still does it on weekends tho (Dreamland show). BTW, his wife is a practicing witch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast