Thread: BOSS'S Day today...

UltraClean
    anyone else surprised??? didnt know it existed

Howie Feltersnatch
    Got a call from a friend that said they're doing a luncheon. WTF? Will the boss have a buffet for you when the do a RIF? BS.

MsDrmr
    It's just another reason for card companies, and florists to make $$

grads2112
    I came into work today to find a bottle of wine and balloons sitting on my desk??? I had no clue that boss day even existed.

Chipster27
    Got a call from a friend that said they're doing a luncheon. WTF? Will the boss have a buffet for you when the do a RIF? BS.
    The irony here...the expense probably is paid for through the company and ultimatly from his P&L :rollside: so who is really buying who lunch?!?

slink
    I came into work today to find a bottle of wine and balloons sitting on my desk??? I had no clue that boss day even existed.
    I would like to come to work one day and find your avatar sitting on my desk (no offense if it's your wf/gf)

UltraClean
    I would like to come to work one day and find your avatar sitting on my desk (no offense if it's your wf/gf)
    word

grads2112
    I would also like to see avatar girl on my desk when I come in... but I would be in big trouble considering its my wifes friend. :rollside:

mickeyfinn
    I'm out sick today, my admin called and wished me happy Bosses day. I was like wtf? Didn't know there was such a thing.