Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new winter project

That thing looks alot like a v-drive that was in the spam section a while back .
    Cool boat . Take lots of pictures.
    -beerjet-

Nautitwins2
    77 cole t-deck. I am so stoked I found this boat. Paid $3700 and motor runs great. Needs alot of tlc but, I think I got a killer deal.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=18758&stc=1
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=18759&stc=1
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=18760&stc=1
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=18761&stc=1
    Very nice project boat. So what are you going to do with her? That splash guard has got to go and you have to move the forward and reverse to the floor (it makes it easier to get in and out of the boat)
    The colors look very nice. I have always loved orange on boats. All white interior. Man I am jealous. Very nice find.

wright27
    What am I going to do with her? Hell, The motor is a Ford, not to happy about that. I have a blown 468 in the garage I would love to drop in, BUT the wife wants that motor sold so I need to work on that. Other than power I am striping the boat and it is going in to the gel shop for straight white gel. Mabey I will leave it all white and name the boat colecaine or have the orange and yellows painted back on, I realy like the orange. Build new seats, new carpet and rebuild the pump while it is getting the gel done. New gauges and steering. By then summer should be back and run the hell out of it. Mabey try and hit some of the classic boat get togethers.

Nautitwins2
    What am I going to do with her? Hell, The motor is a Ford, not to happy about that. I have a blown 468 in the garage I would love to drop in, BUT the wife wants that motor sold so I need to work on that. Other than power I am striping the boat and it is going in to the gel shop for straight white gel. Mabey I will leave it all white and name the boat colecaine or have the orange and yellows painted back on, I realy like the orange. Build new seats, new carpet and rebuild the pump while it is getting the gel done. New gauges and steering. By then summer should be back and run the hell out of it. Mabey try and hit some of the classic boat get togethers.
    Sounds like a plan. Since you are re-gelling it you might as well fill the gas fills and make it smooth. Trust me they get in the way. I always wanted to do that to my old one.
    Can not wait to see her finished. keep us updated. And ColeCaine would be a pretty cool name.

Devilman
    You could always sell the Ford, then put the Chevy in its place, everybody wins. You ever have any luck with the boat, in your avatar, locating it?

wright27
    You could always sell the Ford, then put the Chevy in its place, everybody wins. You ever have any luck with the boat, in your avatar, locating it?
    I thought of that, but the Ford is not worth what the blower motor is. My wife wants a new house. When I bought the Cole my wife was so pissed, she will get over it. I have looked everywhere for that Dimarco and have had no luck. Mabey someday someone or something will help with me finding it.

Nautitwins2
    I thought of that, but the Ford is not worth what the blower motor is. My wife wants a new house. When I bought the Cole my wife was so pissed, she will get over it. I have looked everywhere for that Dimarco and have had no luck. Mabey someday someone or something will help with me finding it.
    Well this looks like a good hull for a temp. replacement. If you need any help on set up, Jim Lange at Hi-Tech marine in Simi knows alot about those hulls.

Dominator Scott
    If the motor is a 460,I would be happy to take the tunnel ram and carbs off your hands. :rollside: That would be awesome on my dads Sanger I am restoring.

wright27
    If the motor is a 460,I would be happy to take the tunnel ram and carbs off your hands. :rollside: That would be awesome on my dads Sanger I am restoring.
    If I decide to put in the Chevy I will PM you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast