Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roostwear

victorfb
    you mean to tell me you dont let her ride with you? mike the marriage wont last long if you keep making her follow behind you..lol just funnin man. what i meant by a following is that many readers of hot boat and members of the forums have been following your progress. your boat builds, and racing carreer. and as you know, any time you have a fast boat, there are others out there that think thiers is faster and want to race. even people you never knew about, but they have heard about you. all it would take is for one person to say publicly that cyclone is heading out to big river this weekend for the Fc event, and the word would spread. it would be only a matter of time the word would reach the undesirebles.

Cas
    victor,
    I'm reading all this and it's bugging me so I can only imagine what cyclone is thinking. To me, unless a person does something to warrant a ban, there shouldn't be one. cyclone or anyone else has no control over what others will do or say and it seems a bit unjust to exclude someone based on what might happen.
    In any case, putting an organized weekend outing together isn't the easiest thing to do and no matter what, not everyone is going to be happy. The only thing that someone can try to do is get a bunch of people together that will have a good time without the drama.

victorfb
    Cas... first of all, cyclone was NOT excluded. if you read my post youll see that it was an open invitation. the only thing was that you kept it to yourself. if cyclone would have talked to mike (roostwear) he would have gotten all the info of the event. but chose to reley on others to inform him as many others did aswell. since when givin the info of the place and time you were told not to post the info on the open forums and such, nobody knew about it that didnt actually ask or look it up on the FC website. all the people that were informed kept thier word and didnt post it. you were able to invite others as long as you knew you could trust them to not blabber mouth it all over. it wasnt a secret event at all. it just wasnt promoted on open forums for everyone and anyone to see. it was the only way to keep control of the unwanted roudy crews. and it worked. the event was awsome and went smooth.

Squirtin Thunder
    Where are the pics Vic ???
    Yah know "The 4 Tails to the Avi".

mirrorimage
    well from the way i seeit .. i hope we all ... get to meet new people and do a little traveling instead of just going to the races and the places that we frequent at the river . it was unfortunate for my self that i didnt get to join you fellas at either event .and hope that i could join you at a later time ... there has been a few people that i didnt wanna see at the river but ... we all have that kinda stuff :cry:

Cas
    unfortunatly you have been passed over by reasons of what im guessing is that since you and your boat have such a large following and are in the mainstream of hot boating and its events, you may have been looked over and noone wanted to be the one to spill the beans sort of speak..
    Vic,
    I guess the above quote stuck out to me more than the others. Since I wasn't there or at any other SoCal dealios, I'll just butt out now

cyclone
    Cas- thanks for the kind words. Don't sweat it because i'm not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123