Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Kittens to GOOD home

Debbolas
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ittens-med.jpg
    Ok, two sweet 3 month old kittens avalible NOW Both litter box trained, they eat dry kitten food.
    The little girl is in the front...she was born first, her name is BASS, because she was born "Bass Ackwards" of course you can change her name, she has a little half mustache and goatee, we don't think she can see so good, her eyes are not lined up right, or something. She will be a small cat like her mom. Her mom's name is Charlotte and she plays "hide and seek" with us, very smart cat....
    The little boy is behind her, his name is Tot, His dad's name is Tater (like in the Blue Comedy Tour "Tater Salad") So his full name is Tater Tot, of course you can change his name as well. He is a sweetie, cuddles up to you and purrs He is kinda fearless, so you have to watch him. He will be a BIG cat, his dad is just one year old and weights 15 pounds...
    They are great kittens,
    free to a GOOD home.....
    :rollside:
    We will pay for their shots and spaying

barbigrl
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ittens-med.jpg
    Ok, two sweet 3 month old kittens avalible NOW Both litter box trained, they eat dry kitten food.
    The little girl is in the front...she was born first, her name is BASS, because she was born "Bass Ackwards" of course you can change her name, she has a little half mustache and goatee, we don't think she can see so good, her eyes are not lined up right, or something. She will be a small cat like her mom. Her mom's name is Charlotte and she plays "hide and seek" with us, very smart cat....
    The little boy is behind her, his name is Tot, His dad's name is Tater (like in the Blue Comedy Tour "Tater Salad") So his full name is Tater Tot, of course you can change his name as well. He is a sweetie, cuddles up to you and purrs He is kinda fearless, so you have to watch him. He will be a BIG cat, his dad is just one year old and weights 15 pounds...
    They are great kittens,
    free to a GOOD home.....
    :rollside:
    We will pay for their shots and spaying
    Deb I wish I could take one of your kitties....

Debbolas
    They are sweeties, guaranteed to be good cats with personality and affection........and they are pretty
    Scream is kinda tired of having 5 cats......Charlotte, Tator, Madeline, Tot and Bass Plus the two labs, Sonny and Blondie.
    (THANK GOD, our daughters fish died last month!)
    lol

Throttle
    is shipping included?

Debbolas
    is shipping included?

I will drive down to your house (have to do a residence check to be sure the kitten will be properly taken care of)

Where are you located? My 1 year old cat needs a playmate. She keeps waking us up at 4 or 5am to play fetch.

Throttle

I will drive down to your house (have to do a residence check to be sure the kitten will be properly taken care of)

uttt ohhhh. I am in the middle of working 9 out of 13 shifts right now... will not be home for another week :cry:

Debbolas
    Where are you located? My 1 year old cat needs a playmate. She keeps waking us up at 4 or 5am to play fetch.
    Inland Empire Area..............(Alta Loma)
    uttt ohhhh. I am in the middle of working 9 out of 13 shifts right now... will not be home for another week
    We can wait a week
    Leaving for San Francisco tomorrow thru Friday and then the Lake this weekend....Next week is good for us :clover:

IN2-IN2MX
    OMG! I hope you find them good homes Deb. We already have 3 so we can't right now. Good luck.

RiverToysJas
    is this considered "spam" ..... meeoooowwww :cry:
    Why did she try to sell you something? :idea:
    No sales, no spam IMO.
    RTJas

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast