Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Casale Contest Prize!!!

superdave013
    Dude, you missed my good side... :cry:
    He might have missed your good side but I sure didn't! Thanks for the view at the Long Beach race.
    NICE!!

Mr. V-Driver
    Rexone, You made All Our Day over here!
    And,.....as far as the PRIZES Go, It will definately B worth it!
    Working with the local sponsors to add to the collection of Prizes.
    This Contest will be out of this Wooooorrrllllddd!
    Yeah,.....I know....the anticipation is just Killllling some of ya.

olbiezer
    mitch casale "international man of mystry" (and out of this world prize gatherer) :rollside:

Hi Mitch,
    Mike Darner here and I just wanted to thank you for the great job on lightening my gears.
    And for the super fast turn around time I got them back today and I mailed them to you only 5 days ago! WOW THATS GOOD SERVICE!!
    Also thank you for the nice t-shirt I'll be wearing it At firebird (maybe win a prize!) Stop by our pit SS-8
    Thanks again. :rollside:
    thats odd, when i was at the long beach races, i waited in line for almost 15 mins just to get a shirt. what really sucked is I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN LINE! hope i never have to go to the shop.

Mr. V-Driver
    thats odd, when i was at the long beach races, i waited in line for almost 15 mins just to get a shirt. what really sucked is I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN LINE! hope i never have to go to the shop.
    Thanks Mike Mango Madness, It was a Pleasure to serve You!
    Pinnochio-38687, That is definately NOT a True Statement!!! I know you just want to get me all Riiiiled up and post some Sheeyaat!!!
    Please show some courtesy! Everyone that waited in line and came by was very, very happy to see us and thanked us for being there, and we thanked them in return!
    Long Beach SCSC was like Disneyland, It was the Happiest Place on Earth!!!
    Now,......BAAAAk to the Contest...........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mr. V-Driver
    Here's somthing just to keep ya interested........This is Only The Beginning!!!!!

Here's somthing just to keep ya interested........This is Only The Beginning!!!!!
    Damn MVD that's a nice hat and a flex-fit to boot. My guess is the bandwidth is goin off the chart at 12 am. I'm going to stay up and monitor the peak and try to make sure there are no overlapping posts.

that was statement was totally true. i remember it well

Yoghurt
    WOW, you're really pulling out the stops on the prizes aren't ya? Red Line Oil, and a Flexfit Casale hat... Those are some HUGE prizes there buddy! Rexone better be on top of that bandwith with prizes like that!

SUI-CY-COLE
    WOW, you're really pulling out the stops on the prizes aren't ya? Red Line Oil, and a Flexfit Casale hat... Those are some HUGE prizes there buddy! Rexone better be on top of that bandwith with prizes like that!
    and for 4th place you get a 7531 bearing

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast