Soon I will be pulling the small block out of my show car to make room for the new 632 big block. Since I have no use for the small block, I will be selling it.
Details are:
.030 over small block Chevy (355CI)
Flat top TRW forged pistons at 10:1
Chevy 041 heads - lightly ported
Lunati Voodoo cam #60103LK
Hydraulic lifters
Edelbrock 750 carb #1407
Comp Cams roller tip rockers
Edelbrock Victor Junior intake with custom coolant ports for AN fittings (no thermostat)
Sanderson ceramic coated block hugger headers
http://www.hometown.aol.com/bb496mon...s/img_1380.jpg
Engine fires right up and runs well. It is coming out of a show car and has very little hours. Estimated power is about 400HP. There is a minor oil leak at the front where the oil pan intersects with the timing cover. Not a big deal to seal when the engine is out of the car.
The engine is complete carb to pan, but does not have a fuel pump because it was used with an electric fuel pump. A billet block off plate is present. I will also be keeping the billet alternator pulley for use with the new engine. Everything else is included.
Asking $2300 and I can provide more pics and a video of the engine running if requested. If shipping is needed, I can have it shipped from my company using our regular carrier that will save a few bucks with our discount rate.
I will be pulling the engine out sometime around the end of October. If interested, reply here or e-mail Chevy496@aol.com.