Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Hondo jet hydro

MikeF
    Secondly, are you one of those guys that has a 100 mph jet boat...but has never been on REAL clocks to prove it or are you like every fisherman in Texas that has a 90 mph Bass Boat?
    I'll vouch for Mr.Ed.....It's quite fast.

Jet Hydro
    Then have Danny bring his placecraft to Waco for the season opener and show me or even that PV flat.

Cheyenne372
    I'll vouch for Mr.Ed.....It's quite fast.
    So is my Bass Boat....

cyclone
    Then have Danny bring his placecraft to Waco for the season opener and show me or even that PV flat.
    I think it his boat went 9.40 or something like that at the NJBA Finals in November. It does run pretty darn good. I doubt you'd get him to drive all the way to Waco.

Eddie:
    First things first...try SPELLCHECK or Hooked On Phonics or something.....PLEASE!
    Secondly, are you one of those guys that has a 100 mph jet boat...but has never been on REAL clocks to prove it or are you like every fisherman in Texas that has a 90 mph Bass Boat?
    While "Mr. Ed" can't spell ... I too can vouch for his boat ... and I've only seen him at the drags, on "real clocks" ... not the lake/river ...
    I don't agree with his public slamming, but the stance that Jet Hydro has taken has a "I'm better than all of you guys" kind of feeling (at least it's the way he's coming across to me).
    A lot of threads have had this same conversation, over and over again. It's old ... and that's what Danny (I mean Mr. Ed) was trying to say in a not so nice way.
    We understand that Jet Hydro (I guess it's Steve?) loves what he's doing ... cool ... but don't talk down to everyone else while explaining yourself ...

Jet Hydro
    Busby I`d like you to point out where I`v talked down on anyone. If you are referring to the comment about how I have been the only one to figure out how to make a Jet Hydro run then that`s not talking down on anyone "it`s fact" like it or not!
    I look down on no one other then those that think they are the shit cause they are on the west side. I still to this day have never seen the people on this side of the Rocky`s act or talk crap on other racers like I see you guy`s do. I`m glad to be racing with the people I race with. I have a deal going on a PM right now, does that make me better then Mr ED ??? "NO" but the fact that I don't go looking to pick crap with some one does. I don't have to impress ANYone except myself so get over it. If you really knew anything about me you`d know that I really keep to myself and don't bother anyone. Life is to short to worry about what you or others think! After all, it`s your problem not mine because I`m happy being me
    Peace out

Squirtin Thunder
    Stop all the bull and carry the damn nose !!! :yuk:

Jet Hydro
    LMAO :rollside:

Busby I`d like you to point out where I`v talked down on anyone. If you are referring to the comment about how I have been the only one to figure out how to make a Jet Hydro run then that`s not talking down on anyone "it`s fact" like it or not!
    I look down on no one other then those that think they are the shit cause they are on the west side. I still to this day have never seen the people on this side of the Rocky`s act or talk crap on other racers like I see you guy`s do. I`m glad to be racing with the people I race with. I have a deal going on a PM right now, does that make me better then Mr ED ??? "NO" but the fact that I don't go looking to pick crap with some one does. I don't have to impress ANYone except myself so get over it. If you really knew anything about me you`d know that I really keep to myself and don't bother anyone. Life is to short to worry about what you or others think! After all, it`s your problem not mine because I`m happy being me
    Peace out
    Wow ... a little touchy ... I wasn't actually talking to you, I was speaking to Cheyenne ... but since you've addressed me with questions, I'll let you know why I think you speak down to others ... right here in this thread:
    I`m the only one to figure out what they needed and it only took someone 25 years to do it....
    I guess this guy didn't know what he was doing ... you were the one who did it firstin a jet hydro right?:

Then you spoke down to Gary:
    I can say that you have no clue to what you are talking about. Not trying to pick shit with ya but you have no clue as you didn't really didnt do anything with the one you worked on.
    Then this:
    Maybe I`m just lucky? or maybe I`m good?
    Maybe you'e a bit arrogant ...
    Again, I wasn't speaking to you ... and I don't think people from the "west side" are any better ... I just think that in this thread as well as other threads, you have taken a stance of I've done more than you guys, I've done better than others have or you guys don't know what in the hell you're talking about ...
    As you said to Gary (I guess this is the proper way to talk crap without expecting to have recourse): "I'm not meaning to pick shit with you", but that's the way most of us out here in the internet world read your posts ... to quote you again, "it's fact, like it or not"

Jet Hydro
    Well as far a Gary Snow goes, He had one and couldn't make it work as he tried. He has looked at my boat as a matter of fact he told me a few thing to try when I first got it but they didn't work as well as what I had but I still tried them anyway. Even last Season he told me to use smaller carbs on my motor but it went slower so I put my 1150`s back on. His boat didn't work so he doesn't like em, my boat works but my boat is not the same as his because I changed the design. Being different is what makes racing what it is, if we all raced the same boat, set-up and motor it would be boring. There is no problem between Gary and myself as far as I know? So Don't make one please!
    If you were reading 1/2 as much as you make it look, you would know Deans boat is not a Hydro and Yes he knew what he was doing and he also caught the same shit for doing it that I have.
    I`m not one bit arrogant, if you read the post it say`s "Maybe I`m just lucky? or maybe I`m good? All I know is that I`v had some pretty good luck with mine and never came close to crashing. You tell me why It hasn't crashed? It`s about the Hull but I guess you knew that because you seem to pass off every thing like you know something.
    Now I`m gonna be arrogant, You tell Taxman how to set up a jet hydro I dont know squat about em. I dont have time to play the Hot Boat Drama Club Game, So Have fun this could go on for 20 pages or so, your gonna have to do it on your own.
    Taxman when you need some help with the Hydro just PM me and I`ll be glad to tell you what I know or call me like Sanger Rat did. I think you`ll like your new boat and Good Luck.