Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop The Comparison

Wet Dream
    Lately, it seems like every thread that takes off in the number of pages or views is compared to the "Sunk the Boat" thread. Some jackass pipes in with 'looks like another sunk the boat thread'. NO, its not stupid. God forbid that there might be another heated topic or discussion that goes over 5 pages. People taking sides is another issue. "Why is the thread not pulled yet?" Ever think that maybe some of the accusations are TRUE??? Sometimes, the complete lack of understanding or creativity in here is unbelieveable. And irrelevantly adding RD SUX to what seems to be every thread is not creative. Rant over...for now.

Froggystyle
    And irrelevantly adding RD SUX to what seems to be every thread is not creative. Rant over...for now.
    Hehe.... you said RDSux...

Jbb
    Rd Sux!................... :220v:

Bradman
    I wish I knew who RD was "is" and why does he SUX?

Jordy
    I believe that Boatcop put it up for review and having RD SUX in every thread is now a man law.

Jbb
    Lately, it seems like every thread that takes off in the number of pages or views is compared to the "Sunk the Boat" thread. Some jackass pipes in with 'looks like another sunk the boat thread'. NO, its not stupid. God forbid that there might be another heated topic or discussion that goes over 5 pages. People taking sides is another issue. "Why is the thread not pulled yet?" Ever think that maybe some of the accusations are TRUE??? Sometimes, the complete lack of understanding or creativity in here is unbelieveable. And irrelevantly adding RD SUX to what seems to be every thread is not creative. Rant over...for now.
    This is the same harsh tone that is in the "Sunk the boat" thread.....

seanv
    the punctuation and grammer is alot better though.. not like the "sunk the boat thread" :crossx: :crossx:

Froggystyle
    This is the same harsh tone that is in the "Sunk the boat" thread.....
    It's really only a matter of time until it turns into another one...

Froggystyle
    I wish I knew who RD was "is" and why does he SUX?
    If you knew him, you would know.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast