Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got the headers on the Sanger

Devilman
    The suspense of presenting this thing to him all restored is about killin' me. He still has NO CLUE as to what I have done so it certainly will be a Kodak moment.
    Thanks for post those pics for me buddy.
    I would imagine, pins & friggin needles I bet. When are you gonna make the presentation?
    And no problem on the pics!

Dominator Scott
    I would imagine, pins & friggin needles I bet. When are you gonna make the presentation?
    And no problem on the pics!
    Probably in about 3 weeks.

superdave013
    I think I see a basset tee valve in there but it's kinda hard to tell for sure.
    Do you have another water dump over board? You just want a lil water to the headers or the exhaust valves will be hating life. Dry and hot at idle also.

Devilman
    Probably in about 3 weeks.
    Oh damn, thats a long time, LOL.... :rollside: :rollside:

Dominator Scott
    I think I see a basset tee valve in there but it's kinda hard to tell for sure.
    Do you have another water dump over board? You just want a lil water to the headers or the exhaust valves will be hating life. Dry and hot at idle also.
    She has 2 dump gates plumbed in. One down by the jet drive to regulate the water into the motor. The 2nd dump gate(for the exaust) is at the T-stat housing. The T-valve is from Jim at Rewarder Headers. :rollside:

superdave013
    but do you have a dump going out of the boat and bypassing the headers?

cfm
    DS - The headers look much better. The transom block off's don't look too bad either.
    Lookin friggin scweet !!!!
    BTW: Hi Superdave. Been a while.

Dominator Scott
    but do you have a dump going out of the boat and bypassing the headers?
    The way Jim expalined it to me was. There are 2 water ports on the front of my intake just below the T-stat housing(which there is) The T-valve which is plumbed into one of these ports is spring loaded and remains closed until about 1500RPM's so the headers are dry at idle and the water will flow through the other port which dumps through the transom. Is that correct?

superdave013
    yes, that is correct.
    Boat looks great. Please post some pics of the look on your dad's face when he gets the first look at it. You must be giddy right about now.

Dominator Scott
    I just got off the phone with Jim at Rewarder and expalined to him how I have plumbed everything and he said I am good to go.
    Dave you made me nervous there for a second and I started doubting my rigging. :idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast