Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got the headers on the Sanger

Dominator Scott
    yes, that is correct.
    Boat looks great. Please post some pics of the look on your dad's face when he gets the first look at it. You must be giddy right about now.
    You don't know the half of it. I am soooo anxious to show this to him I can hardly keep my mouth shut when talking to him. :rollside:

Dominator Scott
    DS - The headers look much better. The transom block off's don't look too bad either.
    Lookin friggin scweet !!!!
    BTW: Hi Superdave. Been a while.
    Thanks pal. Not used to seeing you over here.

Devilman
    You don't know the half of it. I am soooo anxious to show this to him I can hardly keep my mouth shut when talking to him. :rollside:
    After its all over, then he'll know why you had the funny look on your face when you was talkin to him for the last few weeks. LMAO

Dominator Scott
    After its all over, then he'll know why you had the funny look on your face when you was talkin to him for the last few weeks. LMAO
    Actually my folks live 3 hours away so I haven't had to see him face to face. But talkin' on the phone has been interesting and I have almost slipped up and let the cat out of the bag a couple times. He will ask if I have gotten the boat running yet or how it coming along and I instantly get all pumped up and want to blab about what I have been up too,so to cover up what I am doing,I will start rattling off a bunch of tech chit so he is totally baffled and says "whatever just fix it because you lost me." Now lately I have been avoiding his calls or I just say hi and have my wife talk to him. :rollside:

Do you have any before resto. shots? Your Dads gonna be proud. Hell I'm not even related and I'm proud of ya! Is it just the pics or are the plug wires pretty close to headers?

Dominator Scott
    Do you have any before resto. shots? Your Dads gonna be proud. Hell I'm not even related and I'm proud of ya! Is it just the pics or are the plug wires pretty close to headers?
    They aren't anywhere close to touching the headers.
    Here are some before pics for ya.

squirt'nmyload
    those things look great!!!!

You've done a really nice job there. Your dad's a lucky guy, and I'm sure he'll appreciate the hell out of it..
    I really dig that paint job. I like the way it accentuates the lines of the boat.

Dominator Scott
    You've done a really nice job there. Your dad's a lucky guy, and I'm sure he'll appreciate the hell out of it..
    I'm going to tell him the only condition to me doing this is I get the boat for Hot Boat Weekend at Hardy Damn (here in Michigan)the weekend after Labor Day. I have always taken my Dominator but the place is crawlin' with jets and v-drives so I think this thing would be a blast up there.
    Might have to get a huffer for it before I take it there though. Consider she is a puppy compared to some of the hardware that shows up that weekend. :rollside:

I'm an ex-Michigander. Where abouts are ya from?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast