Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Livermore CA swap meet

infotraker
    Is there going to be a Livermore Ca. boat parts swap meet sometime this year. I thought there was one last year around this time. Thanks for any info.

Sangster
    Infotracker,Are you sill trying to sell that hydro...You gonna make it this weekend.....

T-Bag
    Tom Weaver usually has a swap meet in april I believe. Never heard of one at this time of year>

infotraker
    Thanks for the swap info, I could not remenber when it was. Hope it happens again in the spring. I am going to a outing with friends in Stockton so can'nt go to Putah creek this weekend. Not selling hydro, just got it last year.

Nstigator74
    Hey Sangster, that's me trying to sell the hydro. Had a few nibbles, but no luck yet.

Sangster
    Nstigator74:
    Hey Sangster, that's me trying to sell the hydro. Had a few nibbles, but no luck yet.Todd, bring it down Saturday, A little exposure might help sell it....Let me know, I'll bring my prop for You to try, Never know, you might decide to keep it then.... eek! eek!

Nstigator74
    Thanks alot for the invite Sangster, but I'm busy this weekend. I'm going to run it in Boat Trader publication. Plus, it's that time of year here in Humboldt, there will be some guys running around here with money to burn.

Sangster
    Nstigator74:
    Thanks alot for the invite Sangster, but I'm busy this weekend. I'm going to run it in Boat Trader publication. Plus, it's that time of year here in Humboldt, there will be some guys running around here with money to burn.Right on, We know all about that shit....Probally my Money... It really does grow on trees....Keep in touch.... eek!
    [ September 30, 2002, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Stab-n-Steer
    infotraker:
    Is there going to be a Livermore Ca. boat parts swap meet sometime this year. I thought there was one last year around this time. Thanks for any info.Info,
    It is usually held the last weekend in April or the first weekend in May. I've gone every year and it gets bigger and better every year. Lot's of great deals, food, beer, BS... It's a lot of fun. Not to be missed. The date is always announced in the Classic V-Drive news letter. I'm sure someone will post the date on this board as well.
    S&S

sgdiv7
    This is off topic a little but does anyone know how to reach CLASSIC V-DRIVE NEWS LETTER? Do they have a web site?
    Bill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast