Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: southwind 20

Better keep it this weekend. You told me I could rent it to take the BBC out of the TPR!!!
    Dan
    I have a couple cold beers in the fridge for you. Bring the angle finder by my house on Tuesday about 3:00 PM.
    Oh yeah bump for the 20’ Southwind.

wolfie
    Nice boat. $18k too high!!!!!!!!!!
    If you knew more about the boat you'd change your mind. Bitchin boat done right by the right people.

FOURQ
    ok then go bye a new one with a small block that might do 55 for 41k

Nucking futs
    Pass the pipe, your high !!!

Nucking futs
    Explain your self here. How do you figure its to high? Full race detailed pump, new engine, je forged 10:1 pistons, eagle h beam rods, custom steve long racing cam, morel roller lifters, protopline heads,tunnel ram w/650 holleys,all machine work done by Dougans racing. Just the above listed is about 15k in itself now throw in a 20' hull, whatcha get???

wolfie
    That's the trouble with the internet. Faceless people that don't know anything can feel brave enough to say sh*t that they wouldn't say if you were face to face. Especially people that don't know what they're talking about in the first place.

Nucking futs
    :yuk:

LGCDEVIL
    I think 18K is very fair for the 3rd fastest jet cruiser on the river. Seriously, this is a clean, fast boat. Worth the money.

Schiada Time
    Very nice boat. I have seen this in person and I wish Tim would have been ready when I bought my Schiada as this would have saved me a lot of work, time and cash. I have way more in my Schiada than he is asking for this. Someone needs this boat. Disco Charger where are you?
    travis

wolfie
    I would have bought it for that had I not had a kid with tuition. It's well worth it. I'm sure I'll have close to that in mine when I get mine where I want it, and still not have half the boat Tim's is. Not to mention the lineage.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast