Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So I was taking a dump...

lucky
    Those staples are a bitch, I was afraid one might fly up and hit me in the face, as I was pulling on the box.
    Tell your shipping department I said, good job. Next time I order, I will be sure to let them know I will be opening it on the shitter, so they wont baracade it up so much!
    AMM - YEA GOD FORBID YOU GET A NICK IN THE NEO NATZI HAIR CUT OF YOUR S-- NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD WHERE THE SHOWER CURTAIN FOR PROTECTION - DON'T WANT NUTTIN HAPPENING TO THAT PURRRTTTY LIL MOUTH - AMMM I MEAN HEAD OF YOURS , PUMPKIN

rrrr
    I dunno why Donald had issues with opening the box, rex. He has a spoon hanging from a string next to the shitter for peanut retrieval. You would think he is smart enough to use it to pry the staples out.
    Does anyone else think it's queer that Don got a shaft in the mail and decided to take a dump? I think he was getting ready to check out his butt, errrr, strut bushing. :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    I dunno why Donald had issues with opening the box, rex. He has a spoon hanging from a string next to the shitter for peanut retrieval. You would think he is smart enough to use it to pry the staples out.
    Does anyone else think it's queer that Don got a shaft in the mail and decided to take a dump? I think he was getting ready to check out his butt, errrr, strut bushing. :crossx: :crossx:
    That is just wrong I told ya Donald was a focked up .........( . )( . )..........

topless
    That is just wrong I told ya Donald was a focked up .........( . )( . )..........You are really not one to talk on the subject of focked up.

lucky
    shaft removal can get messy - - he said ????????

bocco
    I'm thinking that Rex Marine will have a seperate return policy for dmontzsta.

I'm thinking that Rex Marine will have a seperate return policy for dmontzsta.
    There will be a 50% disinfectant charge on all parts returned from D.
    Man this thread started out in a poor direction and just went south from there....

dmontzsta
    There will be a 50% disinfectant charge on all parts returned from D.
    Man this thread started out in a poor direction and just went south from there....
    I wonder where I will be tomorrow...when my shaft seal, coupler and nut kit arrives!!!

Kim Hanson
    You are really not one to talk on the subject of focked up.
    Look who's talking girlfriend.........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    I wonder where I will be tomorrow...when my shaft seal, coupler and nut kit arrives!!!
    Condom with nuts, RexMarine sell alot of shit hey Well tomorrow you will have new nuts, now sell the Maxima, grow some hair and become human.........okay alot to ask in 1 post...at least ya got some nuts now .........( . )( . )............okay, sooonnnnnnn !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast