Thread: Arizona Antique and Classic Boats For November

Classic Daycruiser
    HotRod Sprint ask me to put out the word that he and a few others will be at Bartlett (SB Cove) Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm oncall, so can not make it. HotRod Sprint will have the Chapter formation sign up sheet.
    Also, HotRod Sprint and I are looking at Lake Pleasant this Saturday (Nov 18th) at the north Ramp area (west side of lake). We will have the sign-up sheet at both locations. I'll be dropping my boat in the water around 12. The weather this Saturday is going to be in the 80's.
    We might not get much better weather than this until next spring, so if you want to get the boat out one more time this year, this might be it.
    Chris
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=133202

fc-pilot
    Sure, you go out to Lake Pleasant and drive right by my house the day that I will be at Firebird. I have been going to Pleasant at least twice a week all summer long for skiing and would love to go to one of your events. I would even like to become a member, but alas it must be on a different day. Good luck with the event and stay safe.
    Paul

Classic Daycruiser
    We'll have more.
    Keep an eye on the weather forcast this winter. Weekends with tempertures near 80 deg are almost manditory for a gathering during the months of December-Feburday. Lake Pleasant should be nice this saturday.