Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vizio 32" HD LCD TV any good?

Trailer Park Casanova
    I bought a Vizio 42" plasma at Costco a year + ago. Figured I could always take it back like mentioned above......but I have been very happy with it. The name Vizio kinda scared me. I'v gotten over that now.
    I agree.
    Up to the $300 threshhold I'll risk a Sux-a-hatchi no name,, but approaching a $grand$ I don't wanna risk buying a Yugo.

bigq
    Put one in a place i work at to display fright routes in real time. It runs 24x7 so well see how long it last.
    They wanted to do plasma

BoatFloating
    Are you on cable, Dish, Direct or what? Vizio has had some "issues" about where/how it gets it signal. Better look into that.
    Vizio changed that. Before you had to have a cable box or sat because they didn't have a built in tuner. They now have built tuners including HD tuner. It also has a HDMI plug too. I have the unit out buy my pool and I think it's awesome. You can't go wrong with it.
    One other thing is Vizio was very highly rated by consumer reports. I also read an article why they were so cheap. They wanted to get market share. And according to the article they were the fast celling LCD tv's last year. The kicker is they are sold in limited places. Costco, Sams club and one other place. But Costco is a power house to sell product.

Trailer Park Casanova
    That it then, heading out to get it.
    Thankx,,

riverroyal
    42 plasma,6 months old,its great

Wmc
    I have a 50" Vizio Plasma and 32" Vizio LCD and have had them for over a year and they work great. Costco rules!!! :crossx:

Trailer Park Casanova
    All installed, any way to get it to program channels above 101?
    Can't get another HD cable box until late Thursday.
    Nice set,, excellent price, excellent picture.
    The area / concert reverb is wild!
    I went in to COSTCO yesterday they had about 25 of them, went in this morning only 2 left.
    Appreciate all the imput.
    And the wife now wants it all the wall,, so it's a premier u mount it.

Perfect Mixer
    We bought one about 2 months ago for the bedroom. It works great. It isn't as clear as my 43" Pioneer Elite Plasma that we have in the living room. But it also didn't cost $6K.

Jyruiz
    Good set for the bedroom or patio.

Kachina26
    Got the Vizio 42" plasma for the havi house in the master, and it seems nice enough. Price was right, made in china for those that care.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast