Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rough Water Issues...Girls Please! ! !

ACCEPTENCE
    So we hear down here in the Southern Cal. area the water was kinda messy up north the past few days. But don't be thinkin your trophy is all safe, warm and fuzzy up there. It will take more then a little choppy water to slow the Southern Boys down. Now...your women will be safe from the rath of the South, but consider that trophy Toast!!! eek!
    While you "impeller fellas", "flat feets" and "hydro silvers" were up there goin bumpity bonk about the pond, rumor floating around here has it:
    The Fresno based "Hired Gun" has been out testing again. It would appear from the pics rough water and u-turns aren't going to be a problem as first thought. We heard he was being trained and coached by a cat named Billy, though not confirmed . From what we gather they are using a race-com two way radio system. We were able to hear a few broken transmissions between the "Hired Gun" and his team, well...really all's we heard was the driver muttering about "Camp Fish Breath" and "Fathers Day" or something like that eek! . Who knows for sure though. Then fresh off the net we found these photos posted of the latest test secession. As you can see from the pics this "Big Gun" has no issues with a little chop on the horizen. No...no complaints, no wimpers, just lightning fast passes and the smell of spent alcohol in the air!!!!! Look out "CFW" he's gunnin for ya .
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Hired_Gun1.JPG[/img] [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Hired_Gun2.JPG[/img]
    These pictures were posted by a cat named Ted Nugent aka...Barry Manilo and sometimes know as the "Video Guru". Smooooth as he is we've heard he too lurks on these boards and is always carrin a video camera with him. We hear he can be found these days at the roundy round races and usually at most V-Drive gatherings. Rumor has it out of the 909 area he will be sporting a new Blown Injected Hondo at the Needles V-Drive Bash.
    If this guy can muster the jewels needed to drive that new beast as well as he can sling a video camera were all in trouble, course that remains to be seen.
    This just off the a.p. wire..."Hired Gun" quoted as saying, "Looking forward to squaring off with those girls from the Northern Camp at the Needles Marina V-Drive Bash on April 26th - May 4th and they had better bring lots of fresh depends with them!!!!!!!"
    That bright flash you boys thought you saw...yep, that was him...

Her454
    Acceptance, I take no offense at your inference to "girls" but I definitly note it for the record..... wink

ps555
    First pics looks good then it looks like in the sec. pic them rollers got to be a little scary them butterflys sure arent supposed to be like that(closed). You wont hear anything from my on the water my revenge will run right through that shit, just add a little down peddle to her, and dont lift.

ACCEPTENCE
    Her454:
    Acceptance, I take no offense at your inference to "girls" but I definitly note it for the record..... wink If you were at all offended please accept my apologizes. It would be nice to see some girl action if you can make it down...well shit there I go again, j/k wink
    The trip will be a blast!!!!

My Dear "dropped on his head one too many times" Acceptance, Blah blah blah. Tell Mr Hired Gun to put his purse down, take the hem out of his skirt and to start standing while pissing. There will be no shortage of boats to run him. The name of the game up here is drag race. I concede victory to Billy B in a roundy round race. He is top shelf. However, I will be happy to drag race him all day anywhere.
    JBG

ACCEPTENCE
    ps555:
    First pics looks good then it looks like in the sec. pic them rollers got to be a little scary them butterflys sure arent supposed to be like that(closed). You wont hear anything from my on the water my revenge will run right through that shit, just add a little down peddle to her, and dont lift. Bring it on, I like to see that...

Her454
    ACCEPTENCE:
    If you were at all offended please accept my apologizes. No apology needed, I was just messin with ya.

Sangster
    Apology..She don't need No stinkin' Apologies...She a ***boat Babe...From the North of course....

ACCEPTENCE
    Jetboatguru:
    My Dear "dropped on his head one too many times" Acceptance, Blah blah blah. Tell Mr Hired Gun to put his purse down, take the hem out of his skirt and to start standing while pissing. There will be no shortage of boats to run him. The name of the game up here is drag race. I concede victory to Billy B in a roundy round race. He is top shelf. However, I will be happy to drag race him all day anywhere.
    JBG Woop, woop, woop...and we can expect your arrival on which day???
    You might want to bring your dog too, I hear they're good at lickin first loosers wounds!!!!!

ACCEPTENCE
    Sangster:
    Apology..She don't need No stinkin' Apologies...She a ***boat Babe...From the North of course.... Aint you suppose to be out in the garage drillin a manifold??? Get plans yet for the Needles Bash???

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast