Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Keeping the cats off cars.........

HammerDown
    Cat scram seems too humane for cats. They are filthy, disgusting animals that ruin vehicles.
    I concur...

SmokinLowriderSS
    There was a "skillet reference" with the advice to drop off the trapped cats in the oriental neighborhood.
    The bunnies refered to ARE some gooood eatin.
    Cats (feral cats) are a MAJOR problem, guess where,...................... England. They breed ALMOST like rats, into huge numbers, and are rapidly wiping out the bird population in England, at least according to some studies.

ratso
    Wow. I think some of you should go blow your own f'ing heads off! Just my opinion.
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

mike37
    Wow. I think some of you should go blow your own f'ing heads off! Just my opinion.
    If people would keep there pet on there own property there would be no problems
    if a person damaged you stuff you would do something about it

mike37
    I found the solution
    Inventor turns dead cats into diesel
    A German inventor says he's found a way to make cheap diesel fuel out of dead cats.
    Dr Christian Koch, 55, from Kleinhartmannsdorf, said his method uses old tyres, weeds and animal cadavers.
    They are heated up to 300 Celsius to filter out hydrocarbon which is then turned into diesel by a catalytic converter.
    He said the resulting "high quality bio-diesel" costs just 15 pence per litre.
    Koch said the cadaver of a fully grown cat can produce 2.5 litres of fuel - meaning around 20 cats are needed for a full tank.
    He said: "I tank my car with my own diesel mixture and have driven it for 105,000 miles without any problems."
    Annelise Krauss of the Dresden Animal Protection Association blasted Koch's new diesel though, saying: "This is as bad as experimenting on animals."

THOR
    Typical psycho cat owner.

Trailer Park Casanova
    This neighborhood it's keep the cars off the cats.
    Can't believe our cat has made it 10 years.

burtandnancy
    See Train Horns, below...

minnesota_duane
    Pure breed German Shepard named Killer "Killer get the kitty" Killer likes kitty's, Bunnies and Squirels. Or pretty much anything I say get 'im too.
    I know for a fact that a .45 with hollow points will blow kitty in half.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I found the solution
    Inventor turns dead cats into diesel
    A German inventor says he's found a way to make cheap diesel fuel out of dead cats.
    Dr Christian Koch, 55, from Kleinhartmannsdorf, said his method uses old tyres, weeds and animal cadavers.
    They are heated up to 300 Celsius to filter out hydrocarbon which is then turned into diesel by a catalytic converter.
    He said the resulting "high quality bio-diesel" costs just 15 pence per litre.
    Koch said the cadaver of a fully grown cat can produce 2.5 litres of fuel - meaning around 20 cats are needed for a full tank.
    He said: "I tank my car with my own diesel mixture and have driven it for 105,000 miles without any problems."
    Annelise Krauss of the Dresden Animal Protection Association blasted Koch's new diesel though, saying: "This is as bad as experimenting on animals."
    It's experimentation on DEAD CATS fer cripes sake! Geeezzzzzzzzz........ Damn animal protection people. I'll give them SOME (not much) credit when it comes to live animals ................ but to CORPSES!??!!?!??!!?! Not a damn bit. He should experiment more. Talk about a "renewable energy source"! LMAO
    Seriously, out here in farm country, if it takes 50 pounds of cat to make a tank of diesel, you'd get a LOT of diesel from the occasional 300 and up pound dead cow, and the 100 pounds of each road-kill deer arround here. :idea:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast